I have done lot of research before buying a car.Finally I have prepared a list of models which suits my budjet.
1. Hundai Grand i10
2. Honda Amaze
3. Tata Tiago
4. Datsun GO
5. Nissan MICRA and
6. Renault KWID
(Priority is according to the list)
I have done test drive for all of these except HONDA AMAZE (My friend owns it)
Then I have decided to go for TATA TIAGO XZ Petrol. (with some glitch in mind that ---- MADE BY TATA).
But after delivery of this vehicle I have satisfied very much.
My journey with TIAGO is 11500 Km long and 10 months old.
I have many reasons to say TIAGO is better than others in the above list. But
Here are few parameters which can help you decide whether to buy this car or not:
few of them are
1. The ride quality. Compared to HONDA AMAZE the ride quality is very very good. Gear shifting is very smooth.
2. The music system. It has very excellent music system developed by HARMON. Music system has 4 speakers and 4 tweaters with Bluetooth, USB and AUX in connectinity. very very good
3. Steering mounted controls with call facility.
4. Mileage: Now it is 19 km. Initially it was giving 15-16 km then went down to 12 - 13 km. After 3000 km I was surprised. The acceleration is ok as mine is a petrol car. Steering feels light.
5. GPS: it uses Phone GPS with NAVI Maps. you can install NAVI
MAPS in maximum of 4 phones phones with TATA Motors. Phone GPS is always better because always you get updated maps in phone. Connect your phone to vehicle in GPS mode and set the route, then automatically it directs you to destination.
7. The design and style is really impressive.
8. Accurate parking sensors (helped me many times)
9. Driver seat adjustment UP/DOWN and FRONT/BACK
10. Steering adjustment UP/DOWN
11. The AC is very effective with centralised cooling. Handling of the car while driving at 100-120 Km/h is good. The suspension system is very effective.
12. Has dual front Air bags, follow me lights, front back wipers with washers, and
13. The boot space is 242 litres which is good.
14. Back leg space is decent but... above 6ft may feel uncomfertable
15. Tata Tiago XZ variant has 2 front airbags and is equipped with ABS & EBD. should consider for highway driving.
16. As this is a Indian Car made by TATA, service cost is not going to be much.
Things I dont like in TIAGO are
1. I will shake you very little at some speeds compared to Hundai GRAND i10 (compared to)
2. Generates hmmmmmm compared to Hundai GRAND i10 (compared to)
3. very big antenna for FM
No other car provides these many features with in the given price range. This car is beyond TATA. So dont Think about TATA. Just go for it.
TATA has finally back on track with a bang... TATA Tiago for sure bags...
The review is based on cars of this budget and segment.1. Handling - 9...
I have purchased this car in Oct, 2107 and from starting i am facing q...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals