Tata Harrier - Amazing Capabilities
Tata Harrier - Amazing Capabilities
Tata Harrier is the SUV that has been the buzz of the Indian car market since its introduction as a concept. The vehicle has been officially launched now it's quite pleasing to see the response the SUV is getting from the car lovers. I am also one of them, I was eagerly waiting for the Tata Harrier to be introduced in the Indian car market. Tata Harrier can be called as the most anticipated car of the year because of the massive interest customers are showing towards it. So, I booked the car and after the waiting period, Tata Harrier is finally at my doorstep. It?s a pure bliss to see the white beauty standing at my door. Due to its amazing and strong road presence people from the locality are coming to praise the car. As of my opinion, Tata Harrier is among the best car that has been rolled off the Tata Motors assembly line. This is the first time Tata Motors has introduced a car which is based on the Land Rover derived platform and the engine is carried over from Fiat and has been designed in-house. The Tata H5X concept was first revealed at the Auto Expo in February 2018 and with the year and a half company has managed to make it production ready. On the outside, Tata Harrier debuts Tata?s new IMPACT 2.0 design philosophy and looks the same as the concept and nothing has been changed. The SUV is an urban vehicle and its design truly justifies it. The car receives a wide radiator grille with LED DRLs at the corners, projector headlamps and the fog lamps are placed in the lower part of the bumper. Outer profile doesn?t have any chrome at all, though it gets glossy black grille. On the side, Tata Harrier gets 17-inch alloy wheels, but designers must have chosen the livelier pattern for the wheels. Stepping inside, Tata Harrier will surely impress the occupants. The car comes loaded with an extensive feature list and its contemporary design makes it more appealing. The SUV gets an 8.8-inch touchscreen unit that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Seats both at the rear and front in the SUV offer comfortable seating for the occupants. Build quality as well as the material used is also impressive. Tata Harrier comes powered by the 2.0L turbocharged engine that delivers the power output of 140PS and belts out the maximum torque of 350Nm. The power is delivered to front wheels via 6-speed manual gearbox. Overall, Tata Harrier is the most stunning SUV being rolled out by the Tata Motors, its unique design along with the charming lines gives it a desirable looks. In my opinion, Tata Harrier is the best looking SUV in the segment and I am loving it.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Harrier
Tata Harrier User Reviews
- All (2269)
- Mileage (104)
- Performance (207)
- Looks (776)
- Comfort (348)
- Engine (233)
- Interior (325)
- Power (272)
- More ...
This is undeniable the best-looking car in its segment. It has an immense road presence. The great infotainment system and interiors. Better value for money over Seltos a...
Looks- great and surely I can say, the best in this segment. Great, dominant, and commanding road presence Engine- powerful but at higher rpm sounds noisy. But ...
Buy it for the smooth pleasure of driving and feel of power and safety. A few more features could be added to this price. Maintenance cost should go down if the company f...
- View All Harrier Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Harrier
- Harrier XECurrently ViewingRs.14,29,900*EMI: Rs. 32,61817.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XMCurrently ViewingRs.15,61,900*EMI: Rs. 35,57017.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XMA ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,86,900*EMI: Rs. 38,36917.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XTCurrently ViewingRs.16,86,900*EMI: Rs. 38,36917.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XTCurrently ViewingRs.17,06,900*EMI: Rs. 38,82517.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XT Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.17,06,900*EMI: Rs. 38,82517.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XT plusCurrently ViewingRs.17,66,900*EMI: Rs. 40,17217.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XT PlusCurrently ViewingRs.17,86,900*EMI: Rs. 40,62817.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XT plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.17,86,900*EMI: Rs. 40,62817.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZCurrently ViewingRs.18,16,900*EMI: Rs. 41,29217.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.18,35,900*EMI: Rs. 41,72317.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XZCurrently ViewingRs.18,35,900*EMI: Rs. 41,72317.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.18,35,900*EMI: Rs. 41,72317.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,41,900*EMI: Rs. 44,09017.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,60,900*EMI: Rs. 44,52117.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier Camo XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,60,900*EMI: Rs. 44,52117.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,60,900*EMI: Rs. 44,52117.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZ Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.19,60,900*EMI: Rs. 44,52117.0 kmplManual
- Harrier Camo XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.19,60,900*EMI: Rs. 44,52117.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.19,60,900*EMI: Rs. 44,52117.0 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,61,900*EMI: Rs. 46,78517.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,81,900*EMI: Rs. 47,24117.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier Camo XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,81,900*EMI: Rs. 47,24117.0 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,81,900*EMI: Rs. 47,24117.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars
On Tata Harrier :- Exchange Bonus up to Rs...