All that glitters is not gold.
The car looks better, but everything will be missed in base versions. Car won't look that much better without alloy and fog lamps, Also, I am a little skeptical about the back door handle as it makes me remember about the Swift, Altroz's competition is with i20 and the new i20 also looks fabulous, so it will be a tough fight for Tata.
- 4 Likes
- 15 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Altroz
Tata Altroz User Reviews
- All (166)
- Mileage (10)
- Performance (9)
- Looks (66)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (25)
- Power (11)
- More ...
Tata Motors has added another feather in its den as its upcoming hatchback, the Altroz received a five-star crash test rating in the latest edition of Global NCAP tests. ...
- View All Altroz Reviews
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- ORA R1Rs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 15, 2020
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2021
- Honda Brio 2019Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai AuraRs.5.64 - 9.24 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 21, 2020
- MG ZS EVRs.23.99 - 24.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2020