New Skoda Fabia in India

• Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, sporty look, smart features, comfortable, value for money

I have seen latest news regarding the launch of new Skoda Fabia in the country with both pertol and diesel variants. As per some news reports, the new facelifted Fabia has been launched with more power and fuel efficient engine to make it superb performing. It might be available with affordable price range around Rs 4 to 5 lacs. I found more details of new variant, which is equipped with advanced features like dual tone dashboard, manual AC, MP3 cd player, Dual Front Airbags, ABS (Antilock Brake Syatem) and many more. I have decided to purchase the new Skoda Fabia for my small and smart family as soon as possible.

Comments Skoda Fabia 2008-2010
  • anant digaskar |13 Oct,2010 11:39:27 AM

I am not getting the correct price of new scoda fabia, can I get it ?

• Kapil |13 Oct,2010 01:19:53 PM

hi anant digaskar The all new Skoda Fabia comes at an affordable price tag between Rs 4,35,000 - Rs 6,69,000/-. (ex-showroom Delhi).

• baburu |15 Oct,2010 12:43:11 PM

i want to no new skoda fabiya all price list and images

• kiran |14 Nov,2010 02:30:39 PM

go to dealer then

• avinash |10 Mar,2011 04:55:29 PM

I have concluded this car is to be owned. This week. I drove Fabia 1.2 Diesel and Petrol. Both are best. My usage makes petrol version suitable for me. Thanks guys, all out there, have helped in this selection process.

• prerana |15 Apr,2011 09:43:48 AM

user pl tel me the mileage on rd and high way .

• kishore |02 Nov,2011 08:28:26 PM

hi all, i am very excited by the new fabia petrol high end version but my major concern is the ground clearance(158mm).actually the car is for my dad who has to travel to remote areas where there wont be proper much bothered abt that.otherwise everyting is perfect.can anybody shed light on that aspect plz.if that is a problem then i have to choose from polo,swift,figo,punto,micra,brio or jazz.plz guys help me in this asap.

Skoda Fabia 2008-2010 review scorecard