March 14, 2015: Skoda might have discontinued Fabia from Indian auto sector but if recent media report are to be believed, the company is planning to relaunch the hatch in a premium avatar. Fabia launched in 2011 has failed to put exciting numbers in sales chart and with this new ‘premium avatar' move, the automaker might want to change that for sure. The Fabia which was showcased at the Paris Motor Show, houses a 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder and 1.2 liter 4-cylinder TSI petrol engine and 1.4 liter diesel engine in different state of tunes, all Euro 6 compliant. The engines are capable of saving upto 17% more fuel than the outgoing model, thanks to the advance start-stop and brake energy recovery system, that comes standard across all variants.
Skoda Fabia models
- Diesel Version
Fabia User Reviews
- Very Good47
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Look and Style: Its a matter of personal choice but I find the front and side views of Fabia amazing. The fact t...Read More...130
Look and Style : Simply amazing! Totally awesome. Even though such a powerful car, nothing to compromise on the ...Read More...71
Mileage of Skoda Fabia
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Skoda Fabia
- KODA Fabia Red & Grey
- 3:22Skoda Fabia ? Yes the word is fab!
- SKODA Fabia ScoutLine: experience adventure and head on!
- 1:2Skoda Fabia ? Mean little thing this !
- 4:27Skoda Fabia ? the true superhatch
Skoda Fabia in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: May 30, 2018
- Jaguar E PaceRs. 45.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 08, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 50.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 11, 2018
- Jeep RenegadeRs. 10.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 20, 2018
- Maruti Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 20, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018