Renault Scala AT luxury sedan for upper class!

By for Renault Scala from Kolkata 2013-01-28 14:51:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : CVT Auto transmission, improved features, improved mileage

Cons : Pricing, only one fuel option

Yes! the French Automaker Renault has once again sent out a signal to other automakers that it is leaving no stone in Indian markets. This automaker has recently launched the AT version of Renault Scala in India with a starting price of just Rs. 8.99 lakh. However, the price seemed to be a bit expensive while other car manufacturers are offering their sedan cars with much lower price. One should look at the advanced features and technicalities of the car that worth complete value for your money. I have bought this vehicle just few days back and I have to tell you that I am impressed with its tremendous performance. Moreover, its mileage is very impressive, which is now offering about 16Kmpl, which is something good in cars with auto transmission gearbox. My car has got the same 1.5 liter petrol engine that is now performing the duty for the manual variant. It was a bit disappointment for me as the car is not available with diesel fuel option. I have thought not to purchase this vehicle but the changes made by the company has impressed me a lot. This is the reason why I have opted to purchase this Renault Scala AT. Now my car has been equipped with some of the advanced safety and security features such as ABS (anti-lock braking system) with EBD that relieves pressure while driving. On the other hand its appearance is sporty and dazzling. It has now got a chrome grille, which is enhancing the premium appearance and sporty looks as well. Despite of its expensive price tag, I have bought it because it has got impressive performance and a lot of improved features that forced me towards the nearest Renault cars dealers. It is a car for upper class people, who look for luxury sedan car that comes with stylish body design and attractive features. There is no doubt that you are going to enjoy the driving experience and lavish comforts offered by this Scala AT.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this August