Renault Lodgy

By for Renault Lodgy 2015-06-01 18:41:38.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent features and worth the money

Cons : Nothing

Look and Style: I have been waiting for Lodgy for 3 months. Now I got it 7 days back. Looks very good. Just attracts everybody on the road wherever I park my Lodgy, lot of enquiries. Worth for the money as its look and style is excellent.

Comfort: Very nice in comfort as elders in my family are feeling comfortable inside. Driving position is awesome.

Pickup: Since I have 85PS, though it cannot match with 110PS , but surprised with the pick up and during city traffic, overtaking large vehicles is a brisk.

Mileage:

Renault is claiming 21kmpl for 85PS, for me it is too early to say about it.

Best Features:

At a price of 11.64 lakhs, Lodgy provides all the needed inside and outside of a family car with dual air bags, GPS, rear camera and sensor, 3 row ACs with separate controls, ABS, Alloy wheels, comfort seating than Mobilio or Ertiga. Low level noise inside the cabin is appreciable in a family car.

Needs to improve:

Quality of plastics can be improved.

Overall Experience:

Worth the money, best in class among any family car including Innova. Excellent features. I love my Lodgy.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • himanshu gupta |10 Jun,2015 02:33:00 PM

I agree with this review i have lodgy 110 ps top end its awesome

Balaji |15 Jun,2015 08:39:39 PM

Mileage in city?? And in highway??

smit |06 Dec,2015 07:59:04 PM

Log 85 and 11o p's how to purchase how to do if.

• Shekhar Pawar |11 Jun,2015 08:04:13 PM

I am more thinking on Ertiga and Lodgy, Ertiga has better service centers and fuel efficient. Lodgy lagging in servicing area as I compare it with Ertiga. Which model of Lodgy you have brought and what price? Which city are you located at?

• rajesh |19 Jun,2015 04:36:55 PM

i am in confustion to buy ertiga or lodgy any one help me with your best reviews

prasad |07 Jul,2015 02:14:46 PM

Rajesh u go to mobilio. It 1500 cc very comfortable. & 24kmpl milage on highway

deepak mishra |28 Jul,2015 08:40:27 PM

go with lodgy its mind blowing car

• jayan |02 Jul,2015 05:21:33 PM

Which one is better, Ertiga ZDI or Lodgy 85 PS RxL with respect to service availability

prasad |22 Jul,2015 10:33:59 AM

Ertiga comes with better service

• riyu |17 Jul,2015 04:37:14 AM

Dont take the ertiga..u can use any other cars...i am using ertiga car...very poor

• prasad |22 Jul,2015 10:31:25 AM

I purchased lodgy 85 PS yesterday. Looking style good. Pickup is nice milage not tested. Compared to ertiga higher in price & comfortable. In rxe model no GPS, Bluetooth etc. I giving 4 star out of 5.

suresh |03 Aug,2015 04:20:58 PM

Is it comfortable 3rd row say honestly indian people will give valuable for money there is no thigh support not at all.features ok but we looking for 7 or 8 seater for that cost otherwise go for 5 seater my advice

• smit |06 Dec,2015 08:00:12 PM