Renault Kwid: Small is the new big.

By for Renault KWID 2016-11-17 10:47:53.0
  • Appearance

The Renault kwid after its introduction has taken the automotive markets by Storm. It is available at a price range between 3-5 lacs.

I bought this car 4 months back and I must say, I was absolutely blown away with the performance. The features of this car are so astounding even after the interiors of the car having a really sober look.

You can't ignore the fact that from whichever angle you look at this car, this beauty is eye catchy. I was literally 'driven away' with its performance as I got used to driving this car.

What really sets it apart is its 180mm ground clearance that makes it look vividly different from other budget cars. One can tell that it launched with an intention of being clicked as a budget-friendly car with its plastic wheel covers, the manual adjust plastic mirror and when you shut the door, you can feel the lightness of the built.

Smart, is the way this car truly looks and is a headturner for sure.

The interiors are simple but are definitely spacious, comfortable and elegant.

The engine pick up is commendable however its performance degrades with more people in the car.

Before buying this car, I read a lot of user reviews most of which indirectly complained about the engine capacity of the car.

However, it really isn't that bad. If you have a family of 3-4 people, you travel to your workplace and go out on weekends, according to me this could be one of the best cars for you.

Renault has clearly taken into consideration India's road horrid road conditions and set up the car really well. The potholes are confronted really well unless they're really deep.

The steering wheel made me feel like a disk jockey with ultra-light and swift performance. As we all know, men hate cars that aren't good with parking.

This car has done it well, it makes parking so much easier compared to other cars in this segment.

The engine is good and it doesn't seem to inefficient at all be it in the city or even on the highway.

To conclude this, I have just one thing to say.

Although this car may seem a little underpowered, it is one of the best choices anyone could make because when you drive it, you will feel like kwid is driving you.

This one is a must buy!