Nothing Like KWID

By for Renault KWID 2016-08-11 22:00:22.0
  • Appearance

I recently bought Kwid. The car's look was able to impress me given the high stance of it. The ride quality was not as per expectations. I own an Alto 800 and I expected the Kwid to be much better. The three-cylinder engine resulted in too many vibrations at the onset.

The car though rides well as soon as you reach around 2000 rpm. I could also feel good power delivery capacity on high rpm. But as far as ride quality is concerned, Eon is the smoothest of all. I really like the accelerating sound from the engine of Hyundai's product. Interior quality of the Kwid is good and the infotainment system is something for me as I love music.

For an entry level hatch, this is really cool. I never expected such feature to come down to this segment of cars. I even sat at the rear and found decent space for seating three people. Even the knee space is good. But I am still not sure to buy one as Alto has least maintenance cost and going for a Renault product might increase that. As a middle-class working man, I might not be able to afford it.

The low price of Kwid is attractive and I have to enquire about the maintenance of it more. Overall the car seems good and I won't hesitate it to recommend it to someone who is willing to spend on maintenance aspect but also wants a good riding experience.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April