Neighbors envy owners pride

By for Renault KWID 2016-11-30 13:49:00.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Very good looks. Attractive 7 inches navigation system.Bluetooth connectivity of phone. Best Ground clearance and largest boot space in Hatchback cars.

Cons : No discount or offers on this car. A little noisy

This is the best Hatchback car which gives looks of SUV. It has got a 7 inches navigation system with a facility of USB, Bluetooth, Aux connection so you can connect you urgent phone calls also. It has 180 mm group clearance and 300 liters which are largest in the small segment. Believe me, when you drive in the city you find people secretly admiring the car. Many people come to me to inquire about it and also click pics. Very spacious. Easy to drive. In looks and features better then Alto k10, Datsun go. I definitely recommend all to buy.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July
  • sadeesh kumar |18 Dec,2016 01:18:56 PM

kwid 1000 cc is much more better than maruti k 10. kwid is more affordabie, innovative. low on cost, high on benifits. moreover maintanence cost is low .I never expected such feature to come down to this segment of cars. I even sat at the rear and found decent space for seating three people. Even the knee space is good. The low price of Kwid is attractive.Overall the car seems good and I won't hesitate it to recommend it to someone who is willing .A super vehicle for first time buyers Look,style