I feel Kwid is value for money car in this segment and a well recommended for middle-class families in India.
Exterior looks are very good as the Duster (it's already known as mini Duster). Interior is also ok, seating comfort is good and better than the Wagon-R, the car previously which I own and have experience with.
Awesome mileage and god performance but sometimes it vibrates when I cross 130 on speedometer it juggles and I feel it's much suitable car for first car buyers and middle-class families in India and who travel to nearby towns more.
Coming to service centres I never felt the issue with service centre I am lucky that Hyderabad has a good number of the service centre in good locations and one service centre is very near to me.
Coming to steering is so easy which gives you so smooth transmission feels when driving good technology but engine is so noisy let me write in details with Pros and Cons of Kwid
1.Price: Good Value for money and a comfortable range for middle-class families.
2. Space : Enough space, actually it's more than enough by considering price bracket in which the Kwid is. For some cars back seat give feel of no space but even back seat passenger would not feel lack of space in this car
3. Looks : Very good look on the road it looks awesome, people might even stop at you in case you are in small cities.
4.Boot Space : Good Boot space a person can even sit inside it very spacious.
5. Performance : Best in class with good visibility and performance.
6. Drivability : Drivability matters actually I was tempted to write this, its better than other cars in its segment body roll is noticeable and its lightweight makes sometimes little unstable on road but overall Kwid is very good
1. Kwid Engine : Having 800 cc some cars are good but Kwid engine is noisy in lower gear people need not be honked in lower gears. When you go up in higher gears more smooth and less noise.
2. Kwid Build quality : I feel the quality is compromised in this vehicle I can tell you the bonnet is only sheet metal which is thick otherwise the roof can get dent easily and everywhere you feel Quality is not very good but ok. Dent is possible easily.
3. Kwid AC : In this car price bracket Ac is good enough but not very powerful.
4. Kwid Seatbelts : Seat belts are good but for back seats are passive so not much of use at the back.
5. Kwid headlights : On the highways, headlights could be more powerful for a smoother ride.
6. Kwid Gear Shift : Can't complain about this but can be made better as gear are important, sometimes noisy
7. Kwid Suspension : Suspension could be less effective in Indian roads, smooth in highways.
8. Kwid Lightweight: Lightweight makes it little unstable on road
9. Kwid Music System: Kwid has Only 2 front speakers that are good back seaters will have issue and try to put on additional speakers but only 2 outputs are given for speakers against usual 4 slots could be better.
Super car of the decade is none other than the Renault kwid, surprisin...
The Kwid was Renault's first ever foray into the entry-level hatch...
Renault Kwid is an amazing car in low budget. It is made to run on any...
The first impression when you get inside the Kwid is that you don'...
So I bought this car two months back and to utter dissatisfaction I...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals