Good Product Extremely poor service
Hi All, I booked Renault Kwid RXT optional back in October last year and after a real long waiting and a lot of deception from the dealership, it was delivered in March 2016. To begin with, the whole process of buying a Renault car was not so great. I have been lied to many many times by the dealership hell they even told me to pay rs 16,000 extra for accessories that I never ordered but they said I have to pay as its already on the car or else I will have to wait another week (at this point I was already waiting for 6 months and yes one of their employee from finance dept. also called and said that if I finance my car from them instead of ICICI which was my first choice they will expedite the delivery as they are giving preference to customers in delivery time who finance there car from Renault, not on the time they booked.) It almost felt like blackmailing, to be honest.
Not that I didn't complain about these things but nothing happened, I called Renault customer service number several times and they would always say that a "special team" will call me back and that never happened and IF you just call them back to ask why they didn't call they would just give you some rubbish answers like that they did and either I didn't pick up or my phone was not reachable.
After a much much horrible experience, I finally got the car, The Car itself is not that bad and almost provides everything you wish for a small car and more.( I only wish I knew that there will be 1.0 version with AMT , I would love to exchange my current 9 months old car with AMT version.)
I like the car but there were some issues, one was that brakes would make screeching noise and the mileage is nowhere near the quoted 25kmpl and I live in Chandigarh where you can find one of the best roads in the region.
At my first service, I went to their service station which is in Panchkula and my dealership was in Mohali. I was not sure what's happening there, so I bought a car in Punjab and I go for service in Haryana. It was quite far for me and they wouldn't service my car in Chandigarh.
I have had long drives in my car and also took it to various parts in Himachal and it mostly works well. But as soon as you have 4-5 passengers and some good amount of luggage you will be in trouble as it becomes too heavy for the power it has.
Now things that I like about this car:
1. Looks of course ( best thing you get)'
2. Boot space and Ride hide
3. Spacious inside, way better than Alto
4. Price (Value for Money).
5. Comfortable ride.
Things that could have been better:-
1. more powerful ( which they did with new version.)
2. ORVM ( which they did with new version.)
3. Glove compartment doesn't work properly. ( I mean it won't get shut and it was very irritating, I had to get it replaced at service station and they didn't have original part so they gave me a spare one. It was very embarrassing too for me as it was a new car and everyone who sits inside would open it and then it would not close. I am still trying to forget those horrible memories.
4. Biggest thing that can be improved is their Service, especially at the sales dealership in Mohali, they had no sense of customer service, I mean no one greets you, ask for water or even attend you unless you cry for help. That's disturbing.
And yes they always said at the time of purchase that I'll get and email survey from Renault which I never received.
All in all, It was a nightmare and I hope and pray that no one has to go through with such experience. However, the Car it self is much better and I enjoy it. I also heard in news that they found some problem with kwid fuel tank and they are contacting customers to get it fixed at no charge, well I have not received any call of yet.
I hope people find this review helpful. Good Day!
- 0 Likes
- 1 Dislikes