A Small Family Car

By for Renault KWID 2016-11-12 19:14:08.0
  • Appearance

I have a very small family only me and my wife so I need a decent car in the low range. I did research on many cars. And I found that the Renault KWID is suitable for my requirement. So want to go with it. Based on my personal belief I will describe cars features in each aspect, which might helpful for you to select your car.

Price: In India when we buy anything or car the price matter more than other things. So I think Renault KWID is best in that segment of range. It has many models with different price range. What Renault KWID is providing in this range it is very good.

Style & Exterior: As you see Renault KWID is best in design and graphics. The car has bold logo and grills on the front side which give a hardcore and sporty look to the car. Both sides of the car have a black plastic cover which protects you from scratch. And back side it has spoilers to give a good balance in highways. So car style and exterior are very good.

Comfort & Interiors: For a small family space is good. If a person is too tall he might face problem in leg room space. If we talk about luggage space this compact car has huge space compared to another car in this segment. The car interiors are good as compare to other. It has Bluetooth and USB support in model RXL.

Power: Renault KWID has 799 cc engine which is a decent engine. In the city the power of the engine is decent. Might little disappoint on car's engine power on highways. But now they launch 999 cc engine that will solve the problem with a little bit extra cost.

Pickup: Renault KWID pickup is normal because of its 799 cc engine. It will be less pickup when you switch on car AC. In city traffic and slope if you need more pickup you can switch off your car AC.

Speed: In the city the speed of Renault KWID car is decent. But on the highway, it is normal with 799 cc engine without AC. With AC the speed not so good.

Mileage: As company say's its mileage is around 21 Km per litre in the city but it reaches on road 15 Km per litter. And on highway company say's around 25 Km per litter but it reaches 19 Km per litre.

There are some more thing like Power Steering, Air Bags, Sound System, Central Locking System and Car Maintenance which all are in this car in different models.

The conclusion for Renault KWID. In price and style, it is very good. In comfort it is good. In power and speed is decent and will be good in 999 cc model. And in mileage, it not so good.

So if you are planning the buy this car or suggesting someone then you can go for next version of Renault KWID 1.0 which will come with 999 cc engine. It will solve the power and pickup problem what we faced in the previous version of the car.

• Renault KWID