Worst customer care

• Appearance

Pros : Strong Engine

Cons : No value for money and poor customer care

This car has a very good engine and the movement of the car on road is very good. It has a very good turning radius that gives you a pleasure on the road. The looks of the car are as compared to A-Star only. Not very impressive. The seats are less comfortable as compared to Swift in the similar price range. It has no value for money as the average is just around 12.3 kmpl The customer care of the car is one of the poorest among many in the market. My car was not even washed at the time of delivery and even was missing on important things like the spare wheel and service book. Neither the dealer and nor the company owes any responsibility towards it and they even fail to acknowledge any written complaint made against the same. I bought the car from Nath Nissan and dealer can do nothing just passing on the blame from their one employee to another. Very poor customer services indeed. One should think a lot before buying NISSAN in India as it does not promise any thing. Its an absolute waste of money and poor customer care.

Comments Nissan Micra
  • suren |10 Oct,2010 08:40:37 PM

No sir, review of Sri Raman is not correct fully in mileage it is master now i am getting more than 18km mileage in average traffic meccadum road. in highways a expects more than 20km, some other problem with your vehicle, pl contact the company and make it good. For first 200 kms i got only 14.5, it is only due to lack driving rythm for new car, and driven with some hesitation. My dealer at Calicut delivered the car a Nav Vadhu from the garrage. The things are ture as told in my review

• Raman |10 Oct,2010 09:14:31 PM

Dear Mr. Suren I appreciate your comments on the car. However, my car is barely a month old and I havmentioned the truth only. The company so far has failed to reply me on the missing spare wheel, tool kit, first aid kit a even the service book. I am not sure of what they will do with the car. There is just one service outlet in the entire city of Delhi. I have driven Swift and have managed an avg. of 19 o 21 in city and on highway. We have different cars and I have managed the best of avg. in ll the cars. But there is seriously a mis-management at the end of Nissan Motors to deliver customer satisfaction. Your comments on the car are well appreciated but I believe the future of the car holds in the hands of many users and not between two of us.

• diju prabhakaran |17 Oct,2010 10:17:42 AM

if the problem with vw polo is lack of rear leg room,the problem with nissan micra is that,rear seats are the most uncomfortable ,in its segment...if its done,as a measure to cut short the price, they are idiots..and altogether..nissan could have made the interior better.. with some changes,vw polo and nissan micra can do wonders in the indian market..as they are neatly priced for brand loving ones and for mileage loving ones...micra got better mileage..vw polo looks solid though..it has got that classy look !!!

Nissan Micra review scorecard