Rating of Nissan Micra 2012-2017

s
sabu
for Diesel XL Optional
On: Jan 20, 2017 | 185 Views

Nissan Micra, which I bought and used last 6 years and I am sharing my experience that Micra was incredible with Body weight and build quality, I ride the same 1,10,000 km and still there is no noise at all. I am using Diesel fuel option variant and still I am getting 23 km per litre mileage. that also very useful for a city and long drive. Now am confused to change my car. I did like to change my Micra. Smooth handling, more space than other cars, Dealer treat you very well and resolve you all queries. For the interior, it is as good as the exteriors. While driving you can feel the power of this hatchback. It's not the ultimate Nissan but yes it's "The NISSAN'.Fuel consumption is ok good mileage in city or highway. comfortable in drive and seat also comfortable to seat, easily adjust your driving seat, headlight, and tail lights are looking not so much good and One must choose this car if he has an average size family. A perfect engine with smart features enables and make this car pretty awesome. I find utility, comfort, economy, durability, and external shape. This car is spacious but it's not a mostly use.Nissan Micra is a good option if someone is planning to buy a car in the range of 4Lakh-7Lakh.Varied color options are also available to choose the best for you.

Other Micra 2012-2017 Reviews