Nissan Micra XV Premium Diesel
I have the 2011 model Micra diesel variant top end XV premium model. Superb car in the hatchback segment. Very easy and smooth to handle even on high speeds. I can drive my Micra even for 1000 km. Very comfortable to drive. Once I drove 700 km in a day. The top speed was 154 kmph but it can reach 175 kmph. The car sticks to the road even on high speed up to 130 kmph. No vibration or engine sound inside the car. It feels like a petrol vehicle in pickup. By just pressing the accelerator it keeps on going smoothly without any stress in the engine. At the high speed, the sound may be felt. It feels like more number of gear are required but up to 160 kmph the car goes on smoothly. My Micra has been driven more than 165000 km but still, it's performing like a new vehicle.
2. Travel comfort.
3. High speed.
4. Vehicle stability and control in normal speed.
5. Mileage.(18 kmpl - 19 kmpl). But not specified mileage 23.08 kmpl. But its good mileage.
6. Auto AC.
7. Driver Airbag.
8. Came with CD player and speakers.
9. Steering control.
10. Auto folding rear view mirror.
1. No ABS .
2. Service cost (Expensive for middle class).
3. No steering mount control and Bluetooth connectivity.
4. No Passenger Airbag.
5. No AMT transmission in diesel variant.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Micra 2012-2017 Reviews
Well, the first and only hatchback from Nissan in Indian market is Micra, which got fame for its driving comfort...Read More
- 33 Likes
- 7 Dislikes