Nissan Micra is the best hatchback in India

By for Nissan Micra from Tonk 2010-04-20 10:46:26.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, Fuel Efficiency, Looks, Power,

I wanna purchase a new hatchback car, I have already found a new upcoming model 'Nissan Micra'. I also know that it's expected that Nissan Micra will be launched in Indian auto market in the month of May or June 2010. After the intensive search about this car, I have made a mind to buy a new hatchback car model. I want to know that when will announce the price tag in India, but I have already received its expected price between Rs 4 to 5 lacs. My opinion is that the price is doesn't matter, because my expectation is around 5.5 lacs. I hope that it will a good mileage in the Indian auto market. Nissan Micra will be launched with three different capacity engine that will offer different level of power, performance and mileage. All information are coming from a some auto websites.

• Dinesh |21 Apr,2010 12:22:12 PM

How can you say that Nissan Micra is the best hatchback car in India. It has not yet released by the Nissan Micra. We will see after the launch in India. Because many competitor are also introduced in the auto market. Let's rockk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nasreen |28 Apr,2010 10:07:26 AM

wel the car features do look good but till it comes on road it would really be difficult to comment on it. As for as the prices shown looks good for a diesel car.

• rameshchandrananda |01 May,2010 11:07:03 PM

seeing the car in the car

• kallol Nag |27 Jul,2010 10:34:55 AM

Dear Sirs, Since I am From Calcuuta, and the has not yet launched here, I am very keen to get a test drive! Thank You, Kallol Nag.