NISSAN is probably not interested in selling MICRA to me :)

• Appearance

Pros : Not a bad copy of Beetle, atleast you can have a feel in such a low price

Cons : Poor service & loads of followups even before buying, Only 2 service centres including delhi & NCR,

I have been following with Nissan to attend to my queries for purchase of Mocra for last 2 weeks. Since I did not receive any response & I thought they must be busy people, I walked down to the Mathura Road Showroom on 14 dec 2010. The staff was courteous in attending. I asked the sales person to send the performa invoice as I have to purchase on company's name & arrange for test drive. I provided him with all the contact details. Since then I have been trying to reach them on mail / phone, but have not received the details yet. One of the executives called today morning, 16 dec 10 to check for the feedback. I narrated him the whole incidence & am still waiting for someone to attend to me. I have no option but to coclude that probably Nissan is not interested in selling Micra to me.Smile As also, if so much of follow up is required to purchase the car, I wonder how would it be like to get the car serviced after purchasing considering there are only 2/3 service stations of Nissan including Delhi & NCR. I would suggest the prospect buyers to consider this. Thanks. PS: Please ignore my rating on performance, Value for money & fuel economy as I have not experienced yet. Had to fill up as it was a mandatory field.

Comments Nissan Micra
  • Harshad M. Kubade |26 Jan,2011 11:27:03 AM

you are right. same case with me. micra is getting a good response to me.

• Prasanna Sundaram |10 Feb,2011 08:12:26 PM

Same issue in Bangalore, after multiple follow ups and two visits to the show room, no response. If this is the kind of service Nissan dealers are providing before selling car, i cant imagine what would happen once someone bought. I have dropped my plans to buy this car.

• naveen |26 May,2011 11:14:53 AM

very true same with me ...the sales ppl have no intrest in sellin the car ..i bought a ford figo finally aand totally happy with my decision.

• sitpani |24 Jun,2011 02:03:16 PM

I am planning to buy and I am followng with user but they responding very slow. In kolkata only one dealer and that is still in opening stage. I do not know whether it's worth full to by Nissan Micra petrol or not? Appreciate if you advise on this ??

• CarDekho Team |24 Jun,2011 02:19:10 PM

@sitpani - If you have made up your mind for the Micra stick with it, the Dealer network may be less now but Nissan is working on its rapid expansion as we speak. The Micra Petrol is a good car and a nice looker too. Refined engine and good interior space are its USP. Also check out the Diesel Micra if budget allows.

Nissan Micra review scorecard