Micra is the King

By for Nissan Micra from Jaipur 2010-11-20 16:26:28.0
7 people found it helpful. 2000 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Safest small car with a few luxurious features.

Cons : The base model does not have great features.

Description This is the best option in the small car segment and its fantastic expert reviews made me crazy to go for it. The company has surveyed the small car market and presented the best combination car available in the country with good features. Look and Style The appearance of the Nissan Mirca is stunning and distinctive, it demands a second look for sure. Fit and finish is quite good and the use of body colours are first class level. The overall appearance is treat for eyes. Comfort As far as comfort is concerned, the Nissan Micra scores over its competitors as it has sufficient leg room, head room, and shoulder room in both the seat rows. Air conditioner keeps the atmosphere at a desirable level, I never feel its lacking the duty its meant for. Pickup The pickup is not awesome but being a 1.2 litre engine, I should not complain about it; overtaking is just ordinary but fills me with confidence in city driving with its superb speed and turning radius. Mileage The Nissan Micra is said to be the best fuel saver in the small car segment. The company claims 18.06 kmpl, I could not get that figures but somewhere around 15 kmpl, that is not bad I think. Best Features No doubt! the intelligent key with push button ignition feature is the best one and sets the Nissan Micra in the league of premium cars. Engine immobilizer and driver airbag claims it the best in the class. Needs to improve I would like to see more body colours and interior options; after sales service is not that satisfactory as other market leaders provide. Overall Experience Overall the car is superb and a great vehicle to invest money in. I am owing this car from a couple of months and my experience is positive. The Nissan Micra become envy of my neighbors and why not its stylish built and colour spray can cast spell on anyone. In city area, the car moves firmly and handling is great along with smooth and responsive feel.  Even at high speed on highways, I never heard harsh engine sound or lack of power. Vibrations may be felt, if I tried to touch the top speed; however, at average high speed, you won't feel such distraction. Most of the time, we go for outing with family and the car easily allows 5 average size persons in the both the seat rows. The suspension and seat cushion help to make our drive comfortable.

• khaleel |21 Nov,2010 07:15:52 PM

specifications like length,width,height

• rahul |22 Nov,2010 12:55:59 PM

and u might b queen

• surat |22 Nov,2010 05:32:19 PM

Actually the Queen's post is vacant and you can offer your candidature, it seems u r looking for that!!! :-)

• sanjay |23 Nov,2010 08:51:09 AM

THE CAR IS GOOD. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE QUALITY AND PRICE OF SERVICE IN INDIA. NISSAN DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH SERVICE CENTRES TO CATER TO THE NEEDS IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. LET NISSAN OPEN ENOUGH SERVICE CENTRES ALL OVER INDIA. THEN WE WILL CONSIDER TO BUY MICRA. THESE CARS CANNOT BE SERVICED AT THE LOCAL SERVICE CENTRE.

• joe |23 Nov,2010 08:17:37 PM

wat about figo

• N. S. Raju |18 Apr,2011 06:55:19 PM

I do not under stand your statement about, base model does not have great features. The base model itself means a starting model and I am pleased to find an Airbag, A/C, Power steering, tilt steering etc. even in the base model.

• N. S. Raju |18 Apr,2011 07:01:17 PM

With regard to service, I was explained that, by default, all Micra owners are eligible for a service through MY TVS and they have around 1500 service centres spread across India to meet any service requirement in case of emergency and they call it as Road side Assitance. I am convinced with the service support. Ofcourse, they do not have enough dealers when compared to other competitors but, with road side assistance, Nissan's care for customers is best displayed. I suppose, that is what a good brand offers.