Micra Diesel is not micro trust me.

By for Nissan Micra from jaipur 2011-04-04 13:47:29.0
  • Appearance

Pros : start feature, looks

Cons : less service centers, plastic on the dashboard feels not that great quality and single horn

Look and Style I own Nissan Micra Diesel XV, I am one person who has always been fasniated with Japenese cars and when I had the oppurtunity top buy one. I without a second thought went for Micra. Though i won't say othetr car brands doesn't offer good work but for me Japanese takes the heart away. Be it in terms of looks, performance and riding it scores the first position. I must appreciate the start feature and security feature of the car. Its great. Mileage My car gives me mileage of 18 kmpl which is great. I dont face much when i start my car in winters. In summers with ac alaso it gives me a great mileage. Slowly as summers are comig and it is turuning reallty hot Micra ac is cool as cummber. Best Features The start features first of all, it is so happening that it leaves an unforgetable impreesion on the other. The car security feature that it cant open with duplicate key. The looks of the car far in the crowd you can know its micra. The performace with ac is too good, handling and riding quality of the car. The interiors of the car is excellent, smooth drive, well cushioned seats. Needs to improve nothing for me. Overall Experience a great experience while driving the car, riding and handling skill with features are excellent. Powerful ac, comfortable seats, nice colours, excellent looks is what my Micra is all about.

• tarique |05 Apr,2011 05:41:32 PM

MICRA DIESEL has launched last 3 months only and how you have used this car in winters also?? correct me if m wrong

Mahes |06 Apr,2011 08:27:36 AM

I agree that diesel micra has launched 3 months back but the delivered to the customer just 46 days before,

• Khalid Bin Rashid |06 Apr,2011 10:47:33 AM

I have test driven the micra and it is not like you have commented. You company people only give false comments to boost up the sales and misguide the consumers. Grow up.

• chandrakant |06 Apr,2011 10:57:34 AM

This gentlemen seems to be compnay men,in less than 3 months he had summer,winter every thing?

• Debashis |06 Apr,2011 01:25:16 PM

This is nothing but cheap publicity for MICRA

• rahul |08 Apr,2011 02:23:29 PM

i have a petrol micra and a petrol swift, both of them costed me almost same , but undoubtedly micra is the superior one. Better comfort , steering as smooth as in honda city ,a/c better than any skoda cars , and many other feature which maruti cant think of giving in that price.

• b.srinivas |12 Apr,2011 08:52:49 PM

iam having zen petrol and nissan micra diesel i satisfied with micra because iam abussiness person nearly iwill travel 4-5thousands of km per month iam getting better mileage city and highway 19.8 a/c is superb in summer andra pradesh is hot than other places driving also comfort for every thing there will points and ne-points according to price and features micra is better at any cost

• prashant |13 Apr,2011 09:54:30 PM

Hey, I have purchased micra diesel just one month ego after doing hell lot many survey. Right now im very much happy that i hve micra coz of car pickup,key less etry, suspension, ac, music system, interior and off course safety measures that micra has taken care. At present im getting 18kmpl with ac in city.

kapil bajaj |14 Apr,2011 12:29:40 PM

I'VE PURCHASED DIESEL PREMIUM MICRA ON 25/03/11. IT IS VERY NICE CAR BUT DON'T BUY FROM SKY NISSAN IN DELHI DUE TO POOR STAFF AND FALSE PROMISES.

• darampal pandia |16 Apr,2011 06:19:36 PM

hey i have taken the micra diesel and its the best car in looks , style and the milage it gives very very good.. its truely value for money..wedo have a swift , indica diesel,but the micra is the best in its class...

• Nijo |17 Apr,2011 06:53:55 AM

Hw u used this car in winter/Summer/Autmn..seating is too good(well cushioned seat)...!! did u ever think abt thigh support in the back seat...

• paras parekh |30 Apr,2011 11:24:48 PM

has anyone tried to check the mileage on Highways?

• shahipaloli |11 Sep,2011 09:57:23 AM

I WANT A DIESEL CAR .CAN YOU SUGGEST ME .?.WHICH CAR IS BETTER.?