Micra XE & XE L REPELL CAR USERS

By for Nissan Micra Active from NABHA (PATIALA ) 2010-07-26 09:20:22.0
  • Appearance

Pros : exterior look pleasing, rear look also nice

Cons : interior all black do not apeal almost 98% custmers.

I visited Nissan showroom at Mohali and had a test drive also. The car is good from performance point of view and outlook but not pleasing the rider's mind in case of XE & XE L variants only due all black interior. I had to book the top variant XV under compulsion however Iwould have booked XE variant if it had the pleasing interior i.e. some light gray or beige color.

• Nagul Meera.Md. |17 Aug,2010 10:31:10 PM

I heard about micra thru a frnd in a positive manner. And I impressed with his explanation about specifications but I want to see personally and I want to test drive it as early as possible. As per specifications given in this is very useful and good. Actually I planned to buy swift but now iam in dialoma.

• deepak |28 Aug,2010 02:53:23 PM

i would like to book the car but the dealers are not encouraging us to do so and are telling it will take 2-3 months to get the delivery as such u go for the XL model which they are ready to give with in a week time , is there a game being played by the dealers so the customer shall be forced to opt for the higer version as ther is a diff of more than 80,000/-. pl clarify.

• Nikz |19 Sep,2010 02:25:13 PM

XL version is better to go for compared to the XE.

• rajiv |06 Sep,2013 05:14:39 PM

it is a very good car specially for middle class. it is the best car for value for money. it consist everything not only satisfaction label but also for desire label.