Superb car in this segment

By for Nissan Micra 2012-2017 from thrissur 2012-01-15 14:39:18.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style average good looking car. front view of the car is good..but the back side is not that much impressive comparing with swift or polo or i20.. Comfort: best comfort in this class of cars. Pickup: superb clutch action. I am really astonished by the 1st gear clutch movement. Mileage: not yet gone for a long drive..in city drive around 17.. Best Features: leg space and head space is its main attraction...then nice interiors with nice color combination Needs to improve: I have an opinion of improving ground clearance... Overall Experience: over all it is good......but I had faced a bad experience..........that is digital display is not perfectly working.....kilometers indication is not correct .

• jony mittal |29 Jan,2012 11:44:19 PM

Dear friends Kindly advise which car i have to purchase if me have to make my choice among Micra/i20 sports/Swift dezire/polo send your kind reply.. m waiting for you kind response... m very confused by taking this issue.. i have to use in daily routine near around 60km/day so you all are requested to kindly advise...

anand |30 Jan,2012 06:21:02 PM

i prefer micra. because it is the most fuel efficient car among your choice and nice performance.swift dezire and i20 become very common now a days.so sir, if you are looking for a variety car.....gor for either micra or polo.

suhas |06 Apr,2012 06:57:46 PM

i prefer micra. but also see honda brio

CarDekho Team |25 May,2012 03:50:09 PM

Although, All the options given by you are great, but as you said that as a routine you drive it for 60 km, so a car must primarily be good at mileage, then comes the comfort, therefore, I would suggest you to either go for Nissan Micra Diesel or Hyundai i20. Out of all the options given, Nissan Micra has got one of the most powerful engines, it comes loaded with a 1461cc engine, which offers a great mileage of around 18.5 kmpl and 23.08 kmpl on city roads and highways respectively. Then there is VW Polo Highline Diesel, which too offers a mileage of around 15 kmpl in city, but costs a little higher than that of Micra. Hyundai i20 Asta 1.4 CRDi which is a top end diesel variant in the i20 line up too impresses with its mileage, which is 18.4 kmpl in city and 21.9 on highways. To sum it up, I would suggest you to either go for Hyundai i20 or Nissan Micra. On the price as well, Nissan Micra is going to rank the cheapest.

• Megharaj Mane |30 Jul,2012 03:43:35 PM

Dear Cardekho Team, I am planing to buy a car(preferable hatchback) very soon and totally confused between which one to choose. My budget is between 5 to 7 Lakh INR. My per day movement will be around 50 kms. I am more inclined to buy a Diesel car.Uptill now I have not used any diesel car for longer duration but driven once and hence not sure about the maintenance costs of recent times Diesel Cars. I have myself driven Micra for around 500 kms on highway and city, I am really impressed by the Pick up and mileage.(19.5 kmpl in city) and around 22 on highway, but quite but natural being diesel, it is noisy but once window glasses up, No noise. Pros: Stylish looks, Good Pick up, Very good mileage, Spacious CONS:Noisy Engine, Interiors are not upmarket(specially the rear passenger seats- in terms of quality of cushions,-very very soft and gets very easily down no proper support) Service, Maintenance and spare parts : NO IDEA These days, there are ample amount of choices available in the market and is adding to much confusion in mind.I am unable to decide between following options. Please guide me. 1. Nissan Micra Diesel 2.Suzuki Swift Diesel 3.Ritz Diesel 4.Toyota Liva Diesel 5.Chevy BEAT Diesel 6.Hyundai i20 7.VW Polo 8.SKODA FABIA Please give me your valuable feedback. Megharaj