I have been driving this car for the last 1 year. So far my experience is very good. I am getting a mileage of 14.5 km in the city and on the highways above 20 km.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Nissan Kicks
Petrol or diesel .??
Nissan Kicks User Reviews
- All (250)
- Mileage (32)
- Performance (28)
- Looks (65)
- Comfort (37)
- Engine (41)
- Interior (41)
- Power (22)
- More ...
I have a Kicks 1.3 Automatic. Pros: Build Quality is awesome for both outside and inside. The plastics feel tough and built to the last suspension can handle broken roads...
I have Kicks 1.3 Turbo CVT XV Premium. Please be aware that I wasn't even aware of Kicks hence earlier have booked Seltos HTX+ and was waiting for 2 months out of 3 1/2 m...
I purchased the car on the 15th of this month and have already driven 1000kms. It is a very stable car and provides a good pliant ride. The 1.5-litre petrol is very ...
- View All Kicks Reviews
Compare Variants of Nissan Kicks
- Kicks 1.5 XLCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,990*EMI: Rs.20,24014.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.5 XVCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,9,90*EMI: Rs.21,28314.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XVCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,990*EMI: Rs.26,63014.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV PreCurrently ViewingRs.12,99,990*EMI: Rs.28,60214.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre OptionCurrently ViewingRs.13,99,990*EMI: Rs.30,77314.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DTCurrently ViewingRs.14,19,990*EMI: Rs.31,21614.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,64,990*EMI: Rs.32,20214.23 kmplAutomatic
Trending Nissan Cars
On Nissan Kicks :- Cash Discount up to Rs....