The best car I have ever seen in my life. I don't know why it is underrated. Please check all the features. Although it is not supercar but has much more features than its price. I love this car. I have never thought of such a great car. Kia and MG are too good cars but are too expensive for an average person, especially in India.
- 6 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Nissan Kicks
Nissan Kicks User Reviews
- All (237)
- Mileage (30)
- Performance (25)
- Looks (63)
- Comfort (31)
- Engine (37)
- Interior (39)
- Power (18)
- More ...
Nissan perhaps doesn't want to sell cars, Kicks could have been a good car but it lacks highly in interior styling and some features that nowadays all cars has that Nissa...
It's a really safe, strongly built car for driving enthusiasts. I own the 1.3 Turbo variant and the engine, ride quality, suspensions are simply mind-blowing. Get the car...
The long drive journey is very good. I have driven continuously for 12 to 13 hours 780kms. No engine heating and comfortable sitting. Two important suggestions. 1. The ac...
- View All Kicks Reviews
Compare Variants of Nissan Kicks
- Kicks 1.5 XVCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 21,28314.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XVCurrently ViewingRs.11,84,990*EMI: Rs. 26,02514.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV PreCurrently ViewingRs.1,264,9,90*EMI: Rs. 27,77114.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,44,990*EMI: Rs. 29,51614.23 kmplAutomatic
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre OptionCurrently ViewingRs.13,69,9,90*EMI: Rs. 30,05814.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,389,990*EMI: Rs. 30,50014.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,14,990*EMI: Rs. 31,04114.23 kmplAutomatic
Trending Nissan Cars
On Nissan Kicks :- Cash Discount up to Rs....