Zen estilo should be more highlighted

By for Maruti Zen Estilo from bargarh 2011-04-07 23:10:55.0
  • Appearance

The milage is above 18 & performance is excellent but I do not know why this car has not been highlighted.  No comparision is found with other models in the website.Very few zenESTILO is seen in my locality.In every three cars there is either one santro or i10.One should be attracted to this car if this car will be highlighted more.

• Sourya |09 Apr,2011 05:24:21 PM

there should be sunroof,top speed should be 180kmph.

• dochu |09 May,2011 03:26:31 PM

the internet user reviews shows the car has fuel/mobil piston made of soft metal and exposed to any road bumbs causing fuel leakage. Also it signals that there is a gear shift problem. Perhaps this may be the reason.

• B UNNIKRISHNAN |14 May,2011 11:16:51 PM

I am an owner of a Santro Zip Plus of 2003 Jan Model. After becoming fed up of the poor response of Hundayi Service centres towards old car owners and huge price of spares besides poor fuel economy, I finally decided to switch over to Desi Maruti. I have decided to purchase Zen Estilo. But many of my friends and knowledgeable personalities laughed on my decision. Why, is Zen Estilo is so bad ??? I think Zen Estilo should convert its bad name to good.... Regards unni

Suresh |27 May,2011 02:57:06 PM

Hi Unni, Reasons for you friends laughed 1) Old Zen Estilo is like Daewoo maodel. 2) Mostly old Zen Estilo was used by ladies. But now the new Zen Estilo looks like i10 and performance is too good,i am using past 6 months,very nice comfartable for driving and travelling for long distance.You can go for Zen Estilo.

chuppu |28 Feb,2012 09:33:52 PM

hahhhhh

• kavya |27 May,2011 09:48:04 PM

is the performance of the zen estilo is good when compared to santro xing

• Piru Dongo |08 Jun,2011 08:51:01 AM

dew

• nilesh |09 Sep,2011 10:36:51 AM

Please suggest me why only few peoples are use the Zen estilo.I am planning to buy a new good car.But bacause i am good frequescy of this car i getting confused.