Qute with rear space

• Appearance

My self using this car since last 6 months. it is maintanence free i have drived it approx 5000km with 18.5km/litre in higway with AC on average speed 80-85km/hour and i drives it on 130km/hour. its very smooth on this speed also. it is in white colour. i am extremly satisfied with this. i drives it on highway apprx 2000km. there is little bit promlem in this is its width. rest every thing is ok.

Comments Maruti Zen Estilo
  • BIJOYENDRA SAHA |31 Aug,2010 02:20:42 PM

please don't purches any maruti car. i am purches a new maruti zen estilo car on december from burdwan beekey privet ltd. but they sale me a manufacturing defect tyre. I was complane to the beekey auto pvt. ltd. as well as maruti castomere. but they not take any responsibility and take no necessary action against my complane . so many other problem i observed my new murity zen estilo car. over all murity and their seles center is very bad quality. their service engineer are very bad quality, not qualified, not efficient. after sales is very poor.

• saran |16 Sep,2010 05:15:11 PM

For the first time, I am hearing from some one that a Maruti is giving trouble. I have myself driven maruti for last 12 years without any problems. Seems that the dealer and not maruti, who has cheated this poor fellow

• A shanmugam |23 Sep,2010 09:35:53 PM

Don't blame the maruti company and its product, both are superb in quality and maintenace when compared all other cars india. Of course, there may be dearth of skilled motor mechanic and highly qualified automobile engineers in the dealers show room or service station that is every body's problem not only in maruti company but also, in all companies where people are only interested in selling cars and getting commission without worry about after sales service and customer's satisfation so that we should never curse about car company rather persons working in the company,who are connivance to cheat the genuine customers with manufacturing defect without revealing fact, should be put into task. That is my opinion dear valuable customers.

• Vaseeharan |17 Oct,2010 09:13:35 PM

I am using now Maruthi 800 1996 Model, 5th owner only. Till date there is no problem. Now I am booked Zen Estilo.

PANKAJ |07 Nov,2010 09:10:39 PM

HELLO SIR, i am also want purchase this new zen estilo vxi,,,,,is this is fuel efficient car?,, with low maintenance.... i want satisfaction about this car,,,,,this one is my first car in my life ... so there is lots of confusion........... please suggest me ...........

laxman |17 Nov,2010 10:57:39 AM

Estilo is a good car with a total cost of 3.83 for LXI and have additional features like icats, remote locking, stearing lock, front power windows etc. It has good eternal looks as well as elegant interiors. Good boot space even you can carry 4 to 5 travel bags in the rear. value for money car in this segment when compared to santro, spark, I10, beat etc. I have got a good after sales from maruti, even pick up of vehicles at home, and any requirement or problems engineers visits the home. Good no confusion go and buy if you budget is below 4.5 lakhs this is the best car.

Naru |17 Nov,2010 10:49:27 AM

Estilo is a good car at this cost as compared to the I10, figo, spark, beat etc. It's exteriors are good and interiors are beautiful. Fuel effeciency is also good, low maintenance, and maruti provides good after sales services, parts are damn cheap. go for it with out second thought

• saravanan |14 Nov,2010 08:13:19 PM

Finaly I decided to go for this car...Thanks

rajesh |17 Nov,2010 10:58:56 AM

good a great step. welcome to estilo family

• Anamika |02 Dec,2010 11:21:34 PM

I want to buy a car, little confused, which model to buy. At last i have chosen wagon R and Zen Estillo. Kindly guide me which one has an edge over another.. This is my first car to be bought. Kindly give me suggestion.

• SHANKAR BHOWMICK |14 Dec,2010 12:39:36 PM

what is the actual price of estilo vxi without abs and discount thereof. give me reply immediately.

• Tridib |14 Dec,2010 09:48:10 PM

The vxi model on road kolkata cost will be Rs.4.20 lacs with discount (Discount for Dec.10 for Estilo is Rs.17000/-) including stereo ( sony 4 speakers with usb drive) and small accessories.

supriyo ranjan sarkar |07 Jan,2011 11:31:57 PM

Dear Tridib,can you pls provide the name of the maruti dealer form where you bought your car?

• Parul |18 Aug,2011 07:58:16 PM

Can any one suggest how is Zen Estilio CNG model? I would like to buy CNG one so pls help.

• shambhu |06 Sep,2011 09:34:42 PM

Hello guys, any one can comments on Zen estilo LXI CNG? How's the car and its performance.I want to purchase it.

Maruti Zen Estilo review scorecard