Maruti Zen Estilo,one of the best small car on Indian roads!

By for Maruti Zen Estilo from New Delhi 2011-06-06 14:19:05.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Smart and Stylish look, low cost, low maintenance cost.

Cons : Not so spacious, low fuel efficiency.

Look and Style From past few days I was looking for a car within 3.5 Lakhs range, and according to me  Maruti Zen Estilo is the best choice. The exterior of new Maruti Zen Estilo gives a smart and stylish look. The new Estilo comes with new bumpers, new headlights, new front grille and new fog lights which makes it look awesome. Among small cars in India like Wagon R, I found Zen Estilo very comfortable.   Comfort As far as comfort is concerned I have to make some compromises. The interior is not very spacious, which make me feel  tired.   Pickup As far as the pick up is concerned it has nice a pick up. I have reached a top speed of 150 kmph. Though not very stable at that speed but still manageable. Mileage I am receiving a fuel consumption of around 17-18 km without Ac and 15-16 km with Ac. I was expecting  much more  from Maruti Auto India. Best Features Maruti Zen Estilo features a ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System), EBD ( Electronic Brake Distribution), Driver side SRS Airbag & Front, 3 point seatbelts & Rear Fog lights. Apart from these features it has a stylish and smart look. Needs to improve Maruti auto should check on the fuel efficiency of Zen Estilo, its not upto the mark, In addition to it Maruti has to make its interior somewhat spacious, its very less in space. Overall Experience Overall this is a very good car, low maintenance cost, and average mileage. Also Maruti Zen Estilo price is low and affordable. My family is extremely happy with the car, I am enjoying it. In my opinion if you are planning to buy new car and if its your first car, go for Maruti Zen Estilo. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

• jk dey |08 Jun,2011 07:27:27 AM

Let me know the amount of registration at Dhanbad for 1000cc K-series car. Thanks

• Kanwal Deep |08 Jun,2011 07:31:25 AM

The on road price should not be more than Rs 2.5 lacs

• akdash |08 Jun,2011 07:36:41 PM

i think the price you have mentioned is not correct. further it should have lpg model like wagon R.

• Alok |08 Jun,2011 11:03:01 PM

The car is really good ... but for Estilo Maruti should bring few more good running colors including Grey . One thing I wanted to know is about the prevailing Road taxes . If I purchase a new car in one state and is transfered to other state within India what and how is the Road tax fixed . Or Road Tax is same for all states .

• prabakaran |09 Jun,2011 10:11:30 AM

up to my opinion when we are buying a first car we should not invest lot of money for petrol varient instead buy a second hand car within 1 lakh petrol engine practice well in that for 2 to 3 years and then buy a new diesel car....this will be a best idea....

• Gibichan |09 Jun,2011 11:30:16 AM

Hi, I purchased an Estilo 6 months back. Good in style, inside & boot are spacious, Mileage is 12/19 city/highway, A/c is very effective, pick-up after 60 KMPH is good, but 1st and 2nd gear is not that much powerful, driving, specially city driving is not comfortable, maintenance and other things are ok. It is a good choice for a person with low budget. But, if you want to go for performance, better go for some with more than 1100 cc and with better BHP and Torque. All the best.

gaurang |23 Jul,2011 01:37:02 PM

Thank you Gibichan.... B'coz I am planing to buy a car but confuse, which is better? I have comparatively option of santro, I10 and zen estilo..... after your opinion i can get about zen estilo... but stil confuse... Would you plz help to select which one is better?? I have budget of approximately Rs.4.5lakh. Thank you Gaurang

Gibichan |25 Jul,2011 11:14:32 AM

Dear Gaurang, if you have a budget of 4.5lakh you have more options...like, Ritz, Beat, Figo, i10 etc. It is better to consult your friends before a final decision, who have experience using these vehicles. If you are already using a vehicle, never go for a lower performance vehicle....all the best.

• Amit |17 Jun,2011 08:48:47 PM

Purchased Vxi version of the newer model it in Sept 2010. Nice car. Totally satisfied. Very low maintenance.

• GUBAKSHISH SINGH |22 Jun,2011 05:41:40 PM

THIS STATEMENT IS TOTALLY WRONG, MY ZEN ESTILO HAVE VERY POOR FUEL EFFICIENCY YIU CAN SAY 10KM/L WITH AC AND 12KM/L WITHOUT AC

rajnish |12 Jul,2011 01:46:35 PM

Kindly get your car checked at the service station, I am a new driver as this is my first car and I am getting 15 KMPL in city and 18 KMPL in highway with AC.

• sudhakaran |03 Jul,2011 05:54:37 PM

I booked a Zen Estilo Vxi from a maruti agency in Kannur, Kerala. they arranged my preferred colour that is silky silver from Calicut. I arrived at the agency with my family with high expectations and to take home my first car.And came my muchawaited Estilo from Calicut and the dealer said they would deliver the vehicle after cleaning it. I waited for nearly 1 and a half hours and finally the salesman came and said that the vehicle simply wouldn't start! Guys, You can very well imagine my disappointment. My first car and what a bad start. We told them tht we would take the car only if they could deliver it that day otherwise we would like to cancel the deal altogether. The dealer was kind enough to drop at home in their car.

rajnish |12 Jul,2011 01:48:07 PM

bad luck boss.No fault of the car.

• skkkk |03 May,2012 01:40:45 PM

Hi, I am using a 2008 August model of Zen Estilo Lxi. I am driving approx 90 kms a day (which includes 20kms of city driving and 20 kms of highway) and get 16.5 kms per litre over all with Petrol.The driving of the car is very very smooth and interiors very luxurious.I recommend this car over Hyundai 110 and 120 as well. Excellent milieage and low on maintenance cost .

• L.Kumaar |12 Jun,2012 12:19:16 PM

I want to buy zen estilio March 2010 k series, 29000kms run. what is the right price?