It is a fresh face from Maruti

By for Maruti Zen Estilo from Jaipur 2011-03-28 13:13:33.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great style, Great mileage, Great looks

Cons : Rear space if it can be little stretched out

Maruti Zen Estilo is one car which not only gives a new trendy feel but has easily taken the place of Maruti Zen. We had Zen with us we were very happy with the car, as we heard about the new replacement Maruti is bringing we were amazed and thought it will not be able to compete with the Zen. But when we got the new Maruti Zen Estilo we thought that it is a true follower of the legacy Zen has left behind. The best is there is no blind spot in the car while driving. It definitely looks trendy and stylish. The car mirrors cane be adjusted from inside. The car is decently spacious.Look and StyleMaruti Zen Estilo is one car which looks superbly trendy. Earlier the Zen was termed as a female car which is not the case now. Its a fresh face from Maruti. Superly done with great colours in offering. My friends and relatives whoever first seat in always compliments which feels great. All the features are handy. You dont have to struggle much to reach to a particular application. Comfort Zen Estilo is a decent in terms of space, 5 adults can easily slip in the car. Only in the rear when a tall man sits has some problem otherwise overall its great. The drivers seat is comfortable to with all the application available easily. The boot is also very spacious. I think maruti makes it a point to have a great boot space as it was also in Zen. PickupThe of the car is great no complains. Be it 6 people sitting in the car or be it one it has never given me disappointment. Even changing gears is great no issues very smooth. MileageWhile i purchased my car Maruti told me about K series engine, however I dont know what it meant then. But now the mileage my car is showing I can understand the worth of it. On city it gives me around 13 kmpl and on highways it is 16 kmpl. It is great with this car no hiccups while starting or gear change and likes. Best Features No blind spot, very easy for drivers, comfortable, great boot space. Handling, riding is good too. Good mileage, decent interiors. Needs to improve The rear if it can be better in terms of space.

• SABU PANAKKAL |29 Mar,2011 10:38:34 AM

i buy new estilo on october 2009.now 10000km over,very good feel,good perfomance,good milage,easy driving in city trafic, good interior,dick space mavelus compare wagon r,a star,swift,rits.

• Dr sanjay palimkar |31 Mar,2011 07:57:12 AM

I BUY ZEN ESTILO IN SEPT 2010, ITS A NICE CAR WITH GOOD AVERAGE.IT HAS GOOD BOOT SPACE AND GOOD INTERIOR. IT IS A GREAT EXPERIENCE TI DRIVE A ZEN ESTILO.

• S.N.Sarkar |02 Apr,2011 03:39:25 PM

Zen Estilo is not possible to take place old Zen.The old Zen was a suparb car of Maruti and the all customers were proud that car. That car was a world standerd all alluminium engine maintainence free. Excellent milleage, in city with AC is 13 and highway is 22km.pl. w/o Ac is 16 and 25km.pl. respectievely. Excellent pick-up & AC. Five person eassaly carry w/o any problem due to interrior space is maximum than Estilo.

• Shaheer Shaikh |28 Jan,2012 07:37:58 PM

thanx for feedback, as i m about to buy this car.