Rating of Maruti Wagon R

R
Rohan dey
for LXI
On: Aug 02, 2016 | 93 Views

I used many cars in my life from Chevrolet to Renault, but after using the Maruti Wagon R I must say it is one of the best hatchbacks in our country.It is more than comfortable for a 4 sized family. In this budget, i think it is the best car from all sides. From the price to it mileage, maintainence cost everything is very good .In the city, the average mileage is 17 kmpl(without AC), 14-15 kmpl(with ac). In the long drive in the suburb region, the average mileage is 19-20 kmpl. The size of the car and obviously the design is so good that it can enter any small area. It can easily be parked in a small space even. It can even take a shorter time to fight with the city traffic. As I drive the car in the city the car is so swift that I can easily adjust with the car. The speed of the car from 0-70 it takes around 10 secs. The brakes are really good. The design of the new model makes the car more gentle.

Cons are that it doesn't have the Bluetooth compatibility. Though the seating space is 5, but it difficult to adjust 5 people. Otherwise, the car is wonderful from the viewpoint of mileage, ground clearance, engine displacement, power, seats, AC and boot size.

Other Wagon R Reviews