Rating of Maruti S-Cross 2015-2017

My lifeline , My S cross

A
Amit
On: Aug 13, 2016 | 2741 Views

I realized the importance of my S cross when I left my car home last time during my visit to Kolkata. After few days of travelling in public transport and cabs suddenly i felt the vacuum that was created because of my car's unavailability.

off course I was missing the comfort , quality and ride of my S cross.No other vehicle either public or personal has given me that satisfaction which my Cross have given to me during those 15K ride which i have clicked in my 6 month of purchase experience.

Talking about the interiors, it has got the best of the interiors with all black dashboard, soft plastic looks rich and the center console looks dashing with touch screen infotainment system. The 02 dial display includes outside temperature, average sped, range and the instant mileage which is of great help if you want to have a track of mileage.

It has got the best interiors among all the Maruti products available till date including the Brezza and also compete with products in this range like ecosport , i20Active.

Talking about the exteriors , it has got a classy look , not so fancy which i just love. Initially it may look a bit tad but the time you enter inside it is huge. The boot space, Leg room and the baggage space makes it humongous from inside. It does have a typical look but yes, it really makes your head turn when it crosses you.

The quality of ride is exemplary , it goes like a butter. The suspension is fantastic and does not feel the small bumps and pots at all. The gear shifting is very smooth and does not give you a feel of a diesel motor at all. Because it is a 1.3L motor , the initial thrust was little lagging but once it touches 2000rpm it rides likes a perfect SUV.

Very oftenly I drive 500+ Kms in a day and it does not give you bit of problem in terms of ride quality. I just don't want to get off from my car once i start driving it.

The mileage as committed 23kmpl , i have not achieved yet. The best was 20Kmpl during the initial days of purchasing it . Currently it shows around 18-19Kmpl in the display. The highway experience is not so enthusiastic as i drive almost at 80-100Kmph, i get 17-18Kmpl which is a decent number.

Overall the car is very classy with features from both SUV and a sedan . The looks , ride quality and the comfort all are very perfect in my opinion. In this range of products all the features which it is providing is not available in other products. The after sales service , being a S Cross owner is also very good. Overall my S cross is my Life companion now and i can't live without it now.

Other S-Cross 2015-2017 Reviews

A premium Crossover..

I bought this car in october 2016, Although a difficult choice between Creta & S-Cross after much research, ... ...Read More

• h
    harshmeet Kaur
    On: Jan 07, 2017 | 186 Views

S Cross --> The Ultimate Cruiser

Dear Readers, I am not a good writer but I have put in my best efforts to make this review worth a read. After e... ...Read More

Maruti S-Cross 2015-2017 Further Research