Great Car at reasonable price

By for Maruti SX4 2007-2012 from Faridabad (Haryana) 2009-06-11 10:24:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great Power, Style, Ground Clearance, AC

Cons : None

I purchased SX4 Zxi in April 2009 and have driven more than 2000 km. Its a superb car & most importingly it is real value for money. It is loaded with so many features that they are not even in top model of New Honda City. Its ground clearance is highest (190 mm) compared to all other cars. This is very important feature seeing the Indian road conditions. I have driven my car even on 165 kmph (with AC on) on NH-24 but its stability at that high speed was remarkable. I am getting an average of about 11 kmpl in heavy traffic of Delhi, Faridabad & Noida. I recommend everybody with a budget of about 7 ? 7.5 Lakh to go for this car.

• SUMEET |29 Mar,2010 11:41:34 AM

very useful for information about mileage.

• ranjith |12 May,2010 02:09:47 PM

• Manidipa Ghosh |15 Sep,2010 05:07:11 PM

What is the capacity(Kgs)of CNG tank as well as gasoline tank(Lts)of bifueled SX4, launched in Aug'10.Is there any plan for upgradation of A.C system i.e climate control/rear A.C vent in the near future.

• Manjit S Sarao |19 Oct,2010 07:36:10 AM

I found user rewiews on Maruti SX4 to be very informative and useful, thank you every one for your honest comments. Can any provide some information if there are CNG filling stations in Chandigarh area.

• sarika |09 Nov,2010 10:35:18 AM

SX4 has good road grip, pick up is good. Definitely more spacious than other cars in same segment. Car styling is good, big boot space. Higher ground clearance avoids any un-noticed bumps on road.its too worthful for our money.Enjoy smooth ride. I LOVE MY CAR MARUTI SX4

• G Ojha |11 Jan,2011 09:32:20 PM

What is the true mileage in both city and highway driving conditions of SX4 (VXi)with VVT engine? Regards.