• Sponsored
    Rs   5.35 - 9.15 Lakh*

Why to buy the Dzire ? lets solve this question

By for Maruti Swift Dzire 2017-07-02 16:06:10.0
  • Appearance

So finally this is an Dzire and not the old name swift dzire.
True review no fakeness no bullshit? user reviewI travel daily 50 Km from Airoli to Andheri west (up down) using my office cab facility.
So it?s like daily I get a chance to sit in a different car (dzire , xcent, amaze , tata car , zest , bolt many more SUV to tuv300 ) the car which are t- permit. Now it?s been more than 4 years I?m travelling using this facility and now the driver also knows me well.. Being an car lover I always have conversation on car and ask them to share their experience on the car they have driven coz these guys drive like 200-300 a day that?s too much. These are the best guy to give the review of the car. So below is the car wise feedback I got from them ..just check y I said dzire is the kind in the sedan? o sry I didn?t said such before ?

Amaze ? best economy.. good pickup.. easy to drive in city.. but the issue comes when the steering wheel feels to small .rest all is good another thing they complaint was over highway the confidence is low will driving.

Zest ? a good car ?the space is awesome. Drivers are happy to ride this car.. But then what makes them happy is the visibility. The driver with low height complaint that.. bt I dnt find any issue in that ?zest is good car Indian made ? I heard that now tata makes thr own engine and not buying frm fait anymore but I don?t have any idea on this.

Ameo ? my friend recently buyed this car ?he is VM lover ,the POLO lover bt he got this has his dad love the boot space .. but he is unhappy now ..poor mileage , high maintenance .

Xcent ? this is awsum car til only 3 ppl are seating..hahahaha yes that?s true when 5 (including driver seats ) this car shows its bad face . low power, the car bend down at rear .

Dzire ? No issues here of visibility ,efficiency, power, if you seat five also no worries in this. The car is awsum. The old dzire used to have some noise inside I can say a lot compare to other but now they have rectified ?. Performance is the main thing in the car.. and dzire have it all?

These are all the review I got from the driver I travel daily with? I would like to mentioned here till now the ppl are unhappy with the one car and that is the sail chevy .. so so so so so happy the are.
AC issue , Power issue ? and the car they buyed at 11 lk that and big amount.

M not an maruti fan ? same here VM fan? the polo GT.
Write now I have booked the new dzire? after watching all the review over the youtuve and TV? I cam up on decision that this car was the only best car for an indian family?

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • nn jha |02 Jul,2017 10:01:45 PM

What is the cost of new Dzire vxi(petrol) after GST. and what is its performance ?