Very Poor Response and Fake Safety Features

By for Maruti Swift Dzire 2016-02-19 16:24:30.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nothing left to mention

Cons : Poor after sale service

I am having Swift Dzire ZXI with all the safety features. A month ago, I met with a very deadly accident on the national highway. That time, I was wearing the seat belt, so nearly I survived but, all the safety features like ABS and Airbags didn't work.

When I called to Local Company people to discuss it, but the reply was so surprising, that my accident was not met in a way where these features work. So, it means I must have my planned my accident then I could get the safety features like airbags worked,

According to the service manual as well, it suggests that the way my accident happened these safety features must work. But Maruti people's rigid attitude disappointed me. Instead of knowing the fact that why these features didn't work or it may be a manufacturing fault as well, they straightway denied the whole matter.

India's no. one Car Company has not bothered to response, even after one month my mail as which I wrote very next day of the accident.

So friends, when you are thinking to buy a Maruti Car, please be ready to receive a rigid response and poor safety features from No. 1 Car Company of India.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Deo Kumar Singh |21 Feb,2016 12:06:45 AM

You mean airbags and ABS are not perfectly installed. I like VXI is this fine...