Review By Maruti Swift DZire Owner

By for Maruti Swift Dzire from delhi 2008-04-17 00:00:00.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good car design, features, comfort

Cons : none

I am one of the lucky people who have already been delivered Maruti Swift DZire. I had bought the DZire VDI and got it one week ago. Have been driving it extensively since then. And honestly, I am enjoying my driving time more than ever. At around 6.30 lakhs, this car is a real steal. This kind of design, features and engine performance is hard to find in any of the diesel cars in the comparable range. The engine performance is same as that of Swift VDI. It comes with amazing power and pickup. It grips the road well and gives a fairly smooth ride. I cannot feel any swaying at high speeds. The interiors are nicely done. The backseat is as comfortable as the front seats. The VDI model has lesser features than ZDI, but I am fine without the tilt steering and steering mounted audio controls. Maruti has done the boot integration very well. It flows with the overall design, plus the boot space is huge. I feel that DZire is more value for money than its diesel competitors - Logan and Indigo.

• Thomas Mathew |18 Nov,2010 11:03:16 PM

Its front view is not charming but from back it is ok. Boot space is ok.No locks for the dash. It is advisable to instal a camera and sensor for reversing Overall performance is good. Worth for the money spent.