Excellent Car

By for Maruti Swift Dzire 2016-07-31 16:33:50.0
  • Appearance

Yeah! it's true my Maruti swift DZire model has now become part of my family, I had replaced my old Maruti A-star petrol version with this brand new swift desire in October 2015, from the day of my purchase to till date, the best thing which I am getting is it's fuel efficiency which is very much soothing to my pocket. Now I'm going to detail the car from each and every point

1. Fuel efficiency : When you are going to run it in the city, it's CNG fuel is 18.5 Km going to run nearly .

2.Maintenance Cost : Everyone is eager to know about it. I used to do all my swift DZire service at Maruti Service Centre, and after running car for 10,000 km the service of the DZire CNG's cost nearly INR 5,000 including Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing, Engine oil and other stuff. This costs a little higher than the petrol versions because in CNG car's it is recommended to use synthetic engine oil. So at last for maintenance is nearly INR 0.50 per Km.

3.Driving : Driving is very smooth in CNG mode, really very smooth. In city drive due to 59bhp you have to pull your gear down to get extra torque(force) to overtake.(It's 59bhp is 9bhp less than that of petrol version, but that does not make large differences). During highway drive you will find your car at good controls when you are less than or equal to 100Kmph as after that it requires a little more consciousness.

4. Space : No doubt, from outer view it looks like a small car but the interior part of it is very spacious, there is nice headroom good legroom for rear seat passengers, and also due to its good engineering I got a good boot space even after placing the CNG cylinder.

5. Build Quality : Interior build quality is very good and got a higher version as compared to wagonR or Alto. The seat is thin (which in turns increases the space) but the seat is strong built. Bumper's plastic quality is really very good. 6. Design : It's vary from person to person, as from my point of view I really like it. At last, if you are a city runner and want an economical and comfortable car this gonna be a right choice and believe me this will also not dissatisfy you on highway runs.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February