Best Car In Its Class

By for Maruti Swift Dzire 2016-11-18 04:09:59.0
  • Appearance

I bought Maruti Swift Dzire Vdi 2 years ago and it has been a delight. There was no scepticism when I bought this car as Maruti is a trusted name and its reliability in unbeaten. Initially, I was not happy with the car as gearbox was a disaster and its suspension was as if trying to manoeuvre a motorboat on road. But it is packed with various features which make it a good value for money. AC works ok and is not great in Indian summers. Handling is superb though since it has a very light steering wheel. It also has rear sensors and proximity alarm which have great functionality in parking situations. Until first three services, mileage was around 14 kmpl but it improved gradually and is now around 18 kmpl. Maruti has given music system which is decent and has a remote as well, Maintenance cost is very low and I have not spent anything on the car except regular maintenance. Legroom is ample in front though rear seats feel a bit cramped for a tall person like me. Above all, Maruti has brilliant service network which makes Dzire a truly desirable car.