I am having a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire 2015 ZDI model. And its been more than year and I have taken this through almost every terrain average Indian individuals would take. So I think I can give a better review of this car.
It is an average car and you can expect the same performance from every other competitor in the market.
But the major problem with Dzire is its build quality, as to increase the mileage of the car Maruti Suzuki has decreased the body weight by using lighter metal and also by reducing one layer of paint. One can easily feel the difference by simply knocking the bonnet or top of the car.
Secondly body paint is so poor that a little scratch exposes the body metal to the air and we all know the after consequences. I also own a Maruti Suzuki ZEN (M.2006) and its body and paint is far better than all the Maruti cars being produced now.
Secondly due to the reduced body weight a driver looses the confidence in overtaking while driving on highways because a little angle can just take the car our of driver's control.
City: 18-19 km/ltr
Highway: 22-23 km/ltr
Now choice is yours either go for mileage or a confident driving experience.
There are several Pros and cons of owning a Maruti Suzuki Dzire:-
1. Good Maruti Suzuki Services.
2. Large chain of Customer touch points.
3. Good Mileage
4. Cheap spare parts
5. Highest resale value
6. Overall Maintenance cost is too low as compared to other competitors in the segment.
1. Poor Drive Quality
2. Shape of the car is too worn out now.
3. Paint of the car is not of higher quality.
4. Some points of the car can't be reached by your hand and one can easily observe the dust on those parts eg. inner side of the rear middle brake light above the boot.
5. No eye - catchy interiors.
6. Rear A/c vent is missing.
7. There is no rear charging output.
8. Boot space is also not impressive.
9. Reverse Parking camera is not present.
It is a good buy if you want a city car and you are not a performance oriented buyer. But if you want Power under your paddle and you are least concerned about the resale value of the car than i think you should go for some other car in the same segment like Ford Figo Aspire or Volkswagen Ameo.
Hello all, I bought a Maruti Swift Dzire this year in January and thou...
This is ricky from New Delhi, after a long tenure of waiting period, I...
What's Good? 1. Look, Performance, Mileage and Control 2. Its lo...
Full Review I purchased Dzire ZDI 2016 in Moradabad by mid of Augus...
I had purchased my Maruti Swift Dzire ZDi last year in June. I have al...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals