Swift Dzire- City Car 11 months review

By for Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017 2016-12-28 21:11:35.0
  • Appearance

I am driving this car from last 11 months, as the name suggest Swift Dzire, Dzire add more pleasure to the swift. Car looks more sporty and fun to drive as compare to old swift dzire. Balanced look between bold for elder and sexy for a youngster. Compact looks and spacious interiors are combinations hard to achieve. Availability of color choice is also an attractive bonza to those who love to drive their car with a different tone from rest. My experience. I use to drive the car on weekends on the highway, running a car on petrol is also not heavy on my pocket as it cost 4/per Km. With a bit of change, any one can easily modify the car and make this car look much more attractive. The car is stable even at high speeds (recommend not to drive fast). Tires are still in good condition even I push my car hard sometimes. Maintenance from is also cheap even they recommended me to make next service after 6 months. Even the continuous drive of 180 Km approx. car performs perfect. My major drive is on city roads, got good mileage even on AC working, no fatigue can adjust my steering as per my convince. Suggest you to add Seat Lumbar Support. Even in heavy traffic car turn radius is good and works like a hatchback to me. Comfortable to drive and suitable for both youngster and elder Pros: Low on maintenance. New smooth gear shift feature adds a bit more to comfortable driving. Easy to drive on narrow roads. New safety feature adds worth to value. The great color tone for interiors beige-black dual-tone dashboard add kind off sporty looks. Ground clearance and shocker work great even off road. Bold look after facelift. 1.2 ltr engine smoothly climbs hills and great for off road. gearbox is smooth and the shifts too are swift. Cons- Back seat for above 6'0 ft. is not suitable for long journey. Car has 6inch inbuilt speaker tray, I don't find it good as my perception is 9inch is much better for rear speakers. Beige interiors get dirty easily in a rainy season and are quite difficult to maintain. Verdict- Car worth this much is great fun to drive. With such a great mileage one might not worry about cost. City drive will lure more to those who kind of hate to drive in traffic. Suggested Modification. Adding more chrome to dark color will give it a bit dashing touch also adds maintains quite difficult. Enough space to add speakers with a box with no load on shockers (prefer detachable box for road trips) Interior work from the company is recommended as this will add quality to the interior with a small pinch on a pocket. Although paint is too good., car Teflon protection will add life to paint, For tires use only company's alloy wheel will not effect car's mileage. Adding black paint to it will be a thumbs up for me. Fog lamps and other small details will make the car look bolder.