Rating of Maruti Swift Dzire 2014-2017

A
Anchit Mukesh Jain
for VDI
On: Jan 20, 2017 | 86 Views

My father bought Swift Dzire in the month August 2009. We family of 4 discussed and finalized this car within 1 day and waited for this for almost 7 months due to the waiting period. A car with loads of desires like and to be very specific why every Indian and every lower and middle class can afford this car are mentioned below- 1. Excellent Price Range. 2. Best in segment. 3. Boot space is huge. 4. Ample leg room. 5. Excellent handling. 6. Fuel economy best in segment and price range- Every Indian mandate factor. Count goes on and on.... We have driven our car more than 1,10,000 Kms, now I have brought that car in Pune where I am working to drive another 1 Lakh Kms, and most importantly this demand has been made my our Swift Dzire itself. The car itself hinting to drive more and more. On time servicing and excellent driving just adds cherry on the cake. We as a Maruti lover has not found anything better than Dzire till date, moreover we are planning to buy one more Dzire which my father Mr. Mukesh Jain will drive and I as a follower of my father will drive his 1 lakhs kms driven car to 2 lakhs kms as it still looks brand new. Thanks, Anchit Jain 9004632007

Other Swift Dzire 2014-2017 Reviews