Maruti Kizashi: excellent sporta car

By for Maruti Kizashi from New Delhi 2010-06-23 13:56:45.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, sporty look, smart features

I have seen a new sports car which is ready to hit the Indian roads soon, Maruti Kizashi. I wants to know more about the new sport vehicle because I planning to purchase a new sporty car for my smart and small family. I like only SUV car models, presently I have a Tata Safari 2006 model. it is really a wonderful car performance wise. I hope that it will also come up at par my expectation. According to the some auto site reports that the new Maruti Kizashi is expected to be launched in the next year and will be available between Rs. 10 to 12 lakh. As per my opinion that the price of new Kizashi is value for money and I can easily get it from the showroom because i am living near the New Delhi and all the car are launches in Delhi.

• Pankaj Bindra |24 Jun,2010 10:46:11 AM

I have already seen the new Maruti Kizashi sports car at the auto event in new delhi. It was looking very nice and lot of visitors were keen to see again and again. I was also wants to see as weel. I will plan to purchase a new excellent sports car for my family.