Turbo charger failure within one month

By for Maruti Ertiga 2012-2015 2013-08-19 14:34:35.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style ok   Comfort ok   Pickup ok   Mileage good   Best Features normal   Needs to improve front bumper (face lift) Overall Experience nice     May 2013 I have brought a new Maruti Ertiga ZDI from Khiviraj Motors, Perungudi Chennai,  After the delivery I found that TURbo charger failure indicator sign is on within firstr service also found lot low bed hits on small dugs. I returned back the vehicle for service ,after two three they delivered my car back So Before buying Ertiga be very cautious, before registering the car in your name please do a round of test drive. Maruti has no clue on how to fix the problem.

• chaitanya kvss |26 Aug,2013 02:19:08 PM

I AM CHAITANYA , AND AM PLANNING TO PURCHASE A ZDI MARUTI ERTGA MAX IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS CAN SOME ONE SUGGEST WHICH IS BETTER DESILE BASED OR GAS BASED .... THANKS IN ADVANCE....

• Gopal |05 Sep,2013 11:10:54 PM

Hi Chaitanya CNG based would be better than a diesel. Firstly the initial cost would be much low, secondly maintenance wise also CNG is cheaper and finally you get dual fuel options of petrol and cng.

• rajendran |26 Sep,2013 11:47:17 AM

What the brakes of Ertiga? I heard, it is not good. what is the ground clearance of ertiga? what is mileage for ertiga diesel?