Good but disappointing

By for Maruti Ertiga 2012-2015 2013-07-24 19:41:39.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style is good properly finished exterior curves. But interior disappoints a lot.   Driver row is comfortable. Second row omfortable when seats are slided fully back. 3rd row the most worst part of the car it totally got no space. and at all suitable for journies more than half an hour.    Pickup is good at the initial point but gets a bit slower in gaining speed after reaching 80km/h.   Mileage in city I get closely 15km/l and highway 17-18km/l thats only in diesel vatriant.   Best Features loaded good music sysytem. second row a/c is good. Steering mounted audio ccontrol.   Needs to improve rear seating space and inrease more boot space and obviously should try to reduce the roaring sound of the diesel engine.    Overall Experience is good but not satisfied with the unexpected loopholes by maruti.   I would rather suggest to go for Chevrolet Enjoy which is priced much lower then ertiga and its more powerfull and comfortable then ertiga.

• rajendran |26 Sep,2013 11:50:49 AM

was the disadvantages of ertiga improved to advantages?

• Santosh Tandel |30 Dec,2013 02:22:48 PM

Hi, I have bought Maruti Ertiga VDI about a year ago, I have been experiencing the problem of sudden power loss after 3-4 hours of continuous driving means when you are driving the vehicle with the speed of 100-120 suddenly losses the power vehicle doesn't go beyond the speed of 60-70 KM and it is really bothering especially when we are travelling with the family. Secondly some times suddenly malfunction indicator light will be on without any reason. Thirdly the issue with the 3rd row seating not fit for seating for long drive fourthly Luggage space is very less..So far I haven't got milege more than 16KM/Litrs. Really I'm disappointed and upset with the poor performance and defects of the Ertiga-VDI Initially for the first 3 months I was recommending my friends and family members to go for it but now I cant tell the same to them.