Excellent car

By for Maruti Ertiga 2012-2015 2013-03-09 10:24:01.0
14 people found it helpful. 1916 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Good milage, riding comfort, space and utility

Cons : no rear view camera, more options for the driver seat

Look and Style Good   Comfort excellent   Pickup Good   Mileage Excellent. I got average 22.9Km/ltr on the 1500 km ride from Kerala to Pune   Best Features Good control on road   Needs to improve I hate the bucket seats. Would have been better if there is an option to have a sit up-right model.. A rear view camera is a must!   Overall Experience Very happy customer

• aaaaaaaaaaaa |18 Mar,2013 12:19:22 PM

is it true?even in Maruthi site itself they given mileage as 20.77KMPL. how did u got this much mileaze. please write true reviews it may misleade the real buyers.

• Ninan |18 Mar,2013 01:51:28 PM

What I said is true. I tried full tank a few times to verify if the average mileage displayed by the odometer (which was reported in the original posting) also on my return trip from Pune. It confirmed that the milage had been always better than 22km/liter. I mostly ride around 80Km/hr speed and on straight highways the maximum speed went up to ~110Km/hr. I never go for quick accelerations but change gears to maintain RPM around 2000. That is all about specifics of my driving style. I am happy, what else to say!