Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS (Best in Class Sedan under 10 lakhs)

By for Maruti Ciaz 2014-2017 2016-11-14 22:25:30.0
  • Appearance

I bought Maruti Ciaz 6 month back (April 2016) after long search in this segment and its very hard to choose your car because there is Honada City, Hyundai Verna and Skoda rapid too but I have budget of only 10 lakh and I am looking to buy a car in which I am getting start stop button, Automatic Climate Control, Rear A/C Vents, good leg room and ofcourse good mileage too. there are lot of features which I can't tell you guys in my short review but literally I am so happy with my decision to choose Maruti Ciaz SHVS. It only Maruti who can given such a great car with all great features in this segment and also under 10 lakhs.

All Car are good but when I have to choose one according to my budget with all my desire features I found only and only Maruti Ciaz SHVS. And one more best thing in Maruti I am getting service of my car at my door best which feel very comfortable for me.

I am very thankful to cardekho.com to giving us such a great platform to get information, reviews, compare features in there website so we can compare and choose our dream car.

• Maruti Ciaz 2014-2017