So, if anyone is planning to buy a decent, luxurious, sports, spacious, economical, family oriented, extraordinary amazing product to spend life with for next 15 years, go ahead and get yourself the Ciaz ! You could even do that whilst by being blindfolded.
This product's gonna live forever under the label of Maruti Suzuki, one amazing car to drive around in! If in life, you still have a long way to spend a fortune to get a high-end brand in order to feel proud of, then Ciaz is the best product to start the life with. I bet once bought, you will never think of going any other sedan. The tagline "Make Space" does fit along with the product, in a way it's like, a budgeted King is coming along the way ! It's gonna be so close to your family that I bet you will give it a name, like a human one..it's this amazing !
The Maruti Ciaz comes with two engine options - 1.4-litre petrol with 92PS and mated to a 5-speed manual and a 1.3-litre diesel which again develops 90PS of peak power and comes with a 5-speed manual as well. Both engines are the same as on the Maruti Ertiga, but company engineers say revisions have been to made to the ECU and throttle mapping to enhance the performance feel of these engines. There's also been an improvement in fuel economy figures. The petrol comes with an ARAI fuel rating of 20.7kmpl while the diesel with 26.2kmpl is now the most fuel efficient car in the country. The Maruti Ciaz being the lightest car in its class courtesy use of high tensile steel has helped in a big way to achieve these economy figures. The scooped out front seats further enhance the space available. The shoulder and head room, though not as expansive as the knee room, are pretty decent nonetheless. What adds to the Ciaz's rear seating is the air of roominess and comfortable seats.
Key points to like about :
* Clean styling & big footprint. Among the longest & widest sedans from its class
• Spacious cabin with lots of practical features. Rear legroom is particularly impressive
• Diesel & petrol, both, have segment-topping ARAI fuel efficiency ratings
• Soft, compliant ride quality. A suspension that's tuned for comfort
• Big 510 litre boot will swallow your airport & holiday luggage
• Maruti’s excellent after-sales service, wide dealer network & fuss-free ownership experience
• Loaded with equipment (7" touchscreen ICE, navigation system, rear sunshade, leather seats, keyless entry & go, reversing camera etc.)
In fact some days, you will even feel like buzzing of inside the car, it's so homely go for it, buy it and mark my words, you will never regret the decision ever in life.
Here to Share my 15000 Kms drive Review. Start with new Caiz Vxi+...
Version Reviewed : VXi+ Purchased As : New Familiarity ...
Worst experience i have ever had even after spend so much money i have...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals