Maruti Alto-what better

• Appearance

Pros : Low maintenance, easy to drive, good mileage

Cons : less leg-space for rear seats

Maruti Alto is the first car that comes to the mind of an average Indian working men. Its been 5 years now since I own my Maruti Alto car. As the cost is amongst the lowest in the hatchback genre, the expectations were not much. However, since day 1 the car has performed exceptionally well and is totally a value for money automobile. Alto is an easy to drive, low maintenance and an economical car to own. Whether in city or on highways, the car has delivered good mileage and proved to be fuel economical. The pick-up is good, however with AC that becomes an issue. The car remains comfortable with 5 adults and also offers good boot-space in case of traveling. In case you are looking for a cost-effective and a value for money car, I guarantee Maruti Alto won't let you down.

Comments Maruti Alto
  • Mayank |05 Apr,2010 12:25:19 PM

Hi sonika, I have confused about your review, you are tell about cons: and pons: about Maruti Alto. Its a low maintenance, economical and something else. Apart from it, Maruti Alto what better, its now good to use, because Maruti Alto is the most selling car in India. Plz, try to focus on positive thing about it, do not try to follow pons. Do not fear, because I am here, hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

• Ramendra |05 Apr,2010 04:28:40 PM

Agreed with Sonika. Maruti Alto is the first choice for an average Indian working men. Affordable price, excellent fuel efficiency, cheap spare parts, low maintenance, easily available service center, AC, power steering, high performance engine that delivers sufficient power ... these are key points that come in mind when somebody plans to buy a small car and Maruti Alto never disappoints ... however, acceleration is bit lower but it can easily cross 125kmph speedometer mark ... No doubt it is the best car for 2.5 to 3 lacs price range ..

• mahesh |19 Apr,2010 04:42:10 PM

alto is good car and it is moreover dream car for 3 to 5 lakh sallary people and good maillage and low maintenance. i suggest you can buy it

• Sahil |03 May,2010 07:30:48 AM

@mahesh: Absolutely true!! @Sumit: Great review

• Purvy |13 May,2010 03:22:54 PM

I enjoy my Alto LXi.

• velumani |28 Jul,2010 10:25:14 AM

I feel very comfortable and enjoyable in using my Alto Lxi. I recommend this car for 3 to 5 lakh salaried poeple as said by Mr. Mahesh.

Maruti Alto review scorecard