Maruti Alto K10 : Value for money car

• Appearance

Pros : Dynamic looks, good pick up

Cons : Noisy engine

Look and Style: I purchased my Maruti Alto K10 six months ago. When I reached at the Maruti dealership, the new K10 model of Alto took my heart away with its innovative exteriors that are refreshingly young and dynamic.

Comfort: My new Maruti Alto K10 delivers me the joy of comfort with its power steering, central locking and power windows. The AC of the car is very powerful and it chills out the cabin in few minutes in hot and sunny weather. It also works as a heater and maintains the temperature of cabin hot in winter seasons.

Pickup: My new Maruti Alto delivers a good pick up which is quite better than Santro. I crossed the speed of 100 Kmph from nill in few seconds.

Mileage: It delivers me the fuel efficiency of 18.8 Kmpl with AC and 17 Kmpl without AC on highways and city conditions.

Best Features: The refreshed exterior and interior forced me to fall in love with the car. The power steering and pick up helps me to beat the traffic of the city and offers me a very comfortable ride under extreme traffic conditions. Needs to improve The engine vibrates at slow speeds, the service fellow told me that it will be settled down after the second service.

Overall Experience: Maruti Alto K10 has not only young, muscular and dynamic exteriors but also exudes an appeal that is captivating. Although the engine is a little bit noisy but in my opinion Maruti Alto K10 is a value for money car. Maruti is well known to deliver a great product at lower cost. If anybody is looking to buy a small car at low cost I suggest one should surely taste the flavour of Maruti Alto K10.

Comments Maruti Alto K10
  • mukeshbajaj |09 Oct,2011 05:24:33 PM

the best car

• Jimmy Gopalakrishnan |11 Oct,2011 11:13:15 PM

Mileage It delivers me the fuel efficiency of 18.8 Kmpl with AC and 17 Kmpl without AC on highways and city conditions. Now, how in the world is that possible? Better mileage with AC? Or is it 18.8 Kmpl with AC on highways and 17 Kmpl without AC in city conditions. Ideally, comparison should have been mileage with AC in highway and city conditions.

D J SENGUPTA |01 Feb,2013 12:41:30 PM

Always on highways when you drive at high speed you should put the a/c on .This will give you a better mileage, otherwise if you keep the windows open the air drag will reduce your mileage more than using a/c.

• Shubham |12 Oct,2011 03:44:22 PM

K10 is a car second to none. I have recently purchased one n the best part is fuel consumption. I went to Jaipur with it n it delievers a fuel economy of 21 kmpl wid A/C. I am also using santro xing xs but it is a ridiculous car when it comes to mileage.

• NARASIMHA RAO |12 Oct,2011 05:09:46 PM

Dear Sir, Is there any option to fix CNG/LPG gas conversion system to new Maruti wagoner.please advise.THX

NAVAL VYAS |13 Oct,2011 02:36:01 PM

Yes, it can be fitted easily,the cost will be around 25000 for LPG and 45000 for CNG. It is better to go for LPG to avoid power loss and to minimise engine damage which will be in case of using CNG.

k.Narasimha Rao |15 Oct,2011 02:46:02 PM

Dear Mr.Naval, THX for your kind reply and this installation will be done by any Maruthi dealer or any authorised dealer for this installation in HYD.

NAVAL VYAS |29 Oct,2011 11:18:23 PM

Maruti will be costly for it so you can go to any RTO authorised fitting centre who will also do the needful for endorsement in the registration book too.

• Rajesh Singh |13 Oct,2011 04:36:18 PM

If you guys say that CNG reduces engine life then how come now Wagnor,Estilo and Alto is coming with company fitted CNG fuel ones ???

• sreedeep |16 Oct,2011 09:03:27 PM

me too purchased the same car. is ther any way 2 increase its fuel efficiency....want help from some good experts. need guide lines too.

• arul |26 Jul,2012 10:19:08 AM

I have Alto K10 since May 2011. Its My first Car and i learn driving in that car. Its very pleasure to me to drive the A Segment car K10. It is very easy to drive in city areas and in rurals . Even in tough terrain roads it is very smooth and comfort. I really like the car . The 1000CC engine power gives me to overtake all vehicles easily . Regarding the car it is valuable for money for example centre locking , front power windows , , front fog lamp, adjustable rearview mirror which is in B segment cars. Fuel efficiency my car gives 18 KM in city ride and 20KM in long drive. Totally i like this car and i wont sell the car even after 10 years . Thank u

Maruti Alto K10 review scorecard