Family car

I own a CNG variant, and I am using it for the last 5 Years. I get mileage of 22kmpl to 24kmpl while on CNG. There are some drawbacks when it comes to safety and comfort, the car is perfect for a family. Aftersales maintenance is affordable.

By vijay

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Excellent Budget Car.

This car is coming at a budget price. And overall all design is extremely good and comfortable for a small family looking stylish, good pickup and best mileage.

By hari
    On: Apr 01, 2020 | 15 Views
  • Awesome Car with Great Features

K10 is a good family car. Mileage is very good my car given to me more than 20kpl. Good handling and good performances. K10 is a pocket-friendly car. My car more than 240...Read More

By shafir salim
    On: Apr 01, 2020 | 63 Views
  • for VXI AGS

Great Car

This car is very good looking and I really like this car. This car's design and features are very good.

By shubham raj
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 24 Views
  • Awesome car

I'm had already bought this car on 14 Oct 2019, best car for a small family main thing it's the engine is very powerful. I have the AMT superb performance.

By sweeny singh
    On: Mar 08, 2020 | 33 Views
  • Good Car

All experience Maruti Alto K10 is very well. I'm happy with this car I and low mince and all features.

By ravishankar singh
    On: Mar 31, 2020 | 32 Views
  • Lovely Car.

A nice and affordable family car that made you happy every day.looks and designed well.it is powerful enough to drive at the speed of 140 and you can maintain at 120 for ...Read More

By mansingh rathore
    On: Mar 10, 2020 | 115 Views
  • Great Car

I found Maruti Alto K10 is a suitable and satisfactory vehicle. Highly recommended.

By satish kumar
    On: Feb 27, 2020 | 39 Views
  • Cool Car

This is a fabulous car, maintenance is best. I am impressed by all its features.

By anit doley