Excellent Car With Value For Money Tag

By for Maruti Alto K10 2013-01-15 16:36:55.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Performance, Value for money

Cons : Boot Space

I had purchased the new Alto K10 Vxi model  on 24/10/2012. I choose this car after brief survey and comparisons. This car is truly value for money pack as it provides 1000 cc engine, power steering, power windows, tubeless tire and space that any other competitor can't provide .You have to pay comparatively low than its competitor and get all inclusive package. My experience with this car is superb. This car is very good on city roads and superb on the highways. Mileage is good considering petrol variant.

Quite easy to operate and understand basic operations. I have driven it on city roads, state highways, expressways, ghat road, beaches and malls, the car has performed outstandingly on all road conditions. I will surely recommend this car for small families looking out for all inclusive package in most competitive cost.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • sumit |28 Jun,2013 11:48:54 PM

pickup & power : excellent . it goes 160 km /hr with petrol and 150km/hr with CNG...... milge is good..

kalpesh |06 Apr,2016 05:39:27 PM

Mileage kesi he sumit

• vinayak |08 Jan,2014 07:45:37 PM

I am interested in buying alto K10 Vxi. My family size is 3 members. It will fit in my budget. But my colleagues asked me not to buy. I am confusion. Help me