A much loved Indian family car, that loves you back!!
The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 has been the most loved and trusted car for years after the Maruti 800 went out of production. The Alto K10 is a five-seater, moderately priced, economy class hatchback which never ceases to impress you! Whether you are traveling on the highway or taking a short-cut through the unpaved rural roads of the country, the car never tends to lack enthusiasm no matter where you take it. With easy maneuverability, a short turning radius, and a compact design, you can drive it into nooks and corners where no other big sized car would dare to wander. The Alto K10 is equipped with eagle-eye headlamps which adds to the beauty of the already sleek and stylish exterior. So if you are planning to get your hands on one them, below are the factors you should look into before hitting the showroom.
1. Displacement- With 998 cc of displacement, the Alto K10 is a well capable car of taking you to the heights of Darjeeling with much ease and comfort.
2. Max Power- With 62 bhp of max power @6200 rpm, its a fun to drive car with quick acceleration and equal stability, so don't be worried because the brakes will do their job when you want to hit a quick stop!
3. Mileage- With the Alto K10 you can practically keep going forever without having to worry about a refuel as the car gives a very good mileage of 20.2 kmpl.
4. Transmission- Equipped with a manual transmission, you can always enjoy the agile gear shifts with an added benefit of making yourself feel like being a part of " Fast and Furious!"
5. Drivetrain- Since the car is a Front Wheel Drive, you never need to worry about your rear end skidding out even on a wet surface as it grants you perfect control over your vehicle.
6. Price- With a price bracket starting from a mere 3.15 lakh, stay rest assured that it won't burn a hole into your pocket.
- 19 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other Alto K10 Reviews
Look and Style: It's just Ok - small sporty look from front. Comfort: Maruti Alto K10 is not much spacious, ...Read More
- 217 Likes
- 50 Dislikes